CHAPTER 12: **Mature Content**

After marking me, he licked up the spot and suddenly I felt my wolf start to take over as I pushed him over onto his back as I straddled his hips.

I start to kiss him on the mouth and then start kissing down his chest until I get to the rim of his shirt. I'm curious as to why he is keeping it on. I start to lift it a little bit before I feel his hands stop mine by grabbing my wrists.

"I'm sorry." I quickly tell him, scared.

"No. It's not your fault. It's just..." He starts but then stops.

"Do you have a lump? A birthmark? A huge scar? Cause I don't care." I smile.

"You don't understand. It's hideous." He tells me.

"I'm sure it's not that bad." I try and assure him.

I notice him looking at me more serious. Almost like he's a little irritated.

"Listen...." I start but he stops me.

"I'm not taking it off." He says.

"Well then how is this going to work? And besides, look at me. You're the only guy I have ever let look at me naked and I'm self conscious too. Or at least, I thought i'd be, but then then you look at me and I don't know, I feel really confident. I feel beautiful." I tell him. Although I'm not sure why I just admitted that.

He looks into my eyes while holding the side of my face and smiles at me.

"You're beautiful baby. I love your body. But my scars are disgusting and I just don't want you to be frightened or anything. I mean, it has turned girls off before." He confesses.

Is THE Alpha Zane, admitting he's insecure? I never thought him of all people would be self conscious, let alone talk about it. However, I'm glad he shared it with me as I can tell he has never told anyone about his insecurity before.

"Trust me...." I start telling him. "I don't care how noticeable they are or how big or hideous they are. We are mates and I don't judge on looks. Plus, you're really hot, I highly doubt something like a few scars are gonna make you look hideous." I assure him.

He looks at me a minute longer before sitting up as he has me stay on his lap still straddling his waist as I watch him remove his shirt and tosses it onto the floor.

I look at the big scars on his chest and I won't lie, it was shocking and surprising to see that he survived the attack. I start to smile gently while lightly tracing my fingers over his scars and then bending down to kiss them while I hear him gasp a little bit.

I then look back at him and start kissing his lips before placing my forehead against his.

"You are so sexy." I tell him. "Please make love to me."

He smiles at me and we go back to kissing while he slowly turns me over onto my back and opens my legs apart with his knees while kissing his way down to my wet and very sensitive core.

The moment I feel his tongue begin to slip through my folds and begin to flick and suck on my clit, I arch my back right away from the intense amount of pleasure I start feeling and as he starts moving his tongue a little faster.

My legs begin shaking as I feel him place one finger and then two fingers inside of me while continuing to catch my juices with his mouth and tongue. He moves in and out faster and faster until I come undone all over his hand.

"Oh. My. God." I breathlessly moan.

He kisses his way back up to my mouth while removing his boxers and starts rolling on a condom before I feel the tip of his hard cock rub against my wet core.

I notice him looking into my eyes as he says, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile in reply.

He smiles and then kisses my neck while he gently enters me causing me to gasp at the pain I feel as he slowly begins sliding in and out of me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Uh huh." I reply nodding my head. "Don't stop." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him and he buries his head in the side of my neck as he begins going in and out of me a little faster until the pain subsides and is soon replaced with so much ecstasy and pure pleasure.

"You are so tight baby." I hear him tell me in my ear as he quickens his pace and thrusts in me deeper and harder.

"Mmmm...." I moan while digging grabbing his hair and kissing him lustfully, causing him to moan loudly.

"Fuck baby." He moans.

I push him over onto his back and straddle his waist again while putting his cock back inside of my wet folds as I place my hands on his chest while I rock my hips up and down on his long shaft.

Then once he sat up, placing his hand onto my back, he smashed his lips onto mine and we kissed as he grabbed some of my hair which made me start grinding up and down faster and faster with both of us moaning in pleasure and as soon as he placed one of my nipples into his mouth while caressing the other one with his hand, he took control again and started thrusting up and down, in and out of me until we both came together, kissing each other as we tried catching our breaths.

We both laid in each others arms until dinner, after we took a shower and cleaned up.

Next chapter will be posted soon and will be of Midnight's brother's POV. Don't worry, a few more sex scenes will come up soon! :);)