II.

May 28th
1:02 PM
New York, New York
AUBREY POV

"This shit sounds too dope. It definitely has the potential to top the charts this summer." Jay said, rubbing his hands together.

Rihanna and I had just finished recording "Work." It's one of the songs that will be featured on her upcoming album, "Anti."

"Ya' think?" Rih asked, taking her headphones off and making sure to hang them on the wall before walking out of the booth.

"Hell yeah, the flow is perfect. The beat goes hard. And your beautiful voice tops it off." I chimed in. She looked over at me, smiling. She was trying to hide her nervousness, but she failed. Badly.

"My voice wasn't the only voice in the song, Driz." She said, laughing. "You also helped a whole lot. I really should be thanking you both; Jay for producing it for me and you for featuring in it. So, thank you guys." She went over to hug Jay then made her way over to me.

"I should be thanking you, ma. It's more than an honor to be apart of this project. Can't wait till the fans hear it." I said, wrapping my arms around her and taking in her scent.

This girl has zero flaws, man.

-

1:25 PM
ROBYN POV

When I went to go hug Aubrey, I felt a sense of comfort. I don't know what was coming over me, but he was everything that I wanted. Of course I'm not going to tell him that, my life is pretty busy due to work anyways.

We stayed in the hugging position for about three minutes until Jay cleared his throat, causing us to separate. I shot him a look of embarrassment and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes. It was nothing like that.

Not yet.

"Well, I should get going. Let me know when you add the beat to the lyrics so we can officially put it on the tracklist. I'll see you both soon, yeah?" I waved, throwing my jacket on. When Jay wasn't looking, Aubrey stuck a small piece of paper in my pocket. I didn't know what was on it, but I was going to find out once I got into the car.

-

Heading outside of the studio, Jimmy was right outside waiting for me. I swear, Jim is one of the best drivers I've ever had in my years of being a celebrity. He's always on time, which means that we hardly ever run into paparazzi.

"How did it go? Did you make use of your studio time?" He asked once I got inside.

"I sure did. I actually ended up completing a song for my upcoming album."

"That's great! I can't wait to hear it." He cheered, making sure to keep his eyes fixed on the road.

"Trust me, it'll be worth the wait." I said, looking out of the window.

My eyes instantly focused on the raindrops that were hitting against it. Bordem took over me in a quickness, so I began to try and see if I can count the hundreds of that droplets that rolled on the glass. That's when I remembered something.

The paper.

I dug into the left pocket of my jacket and pulled it out. On the paper was a random phone number. I'm assuming it was his number. I chuckled to myself and stuck the paper back inside of my pocket. I'll dial it later.