VII.

June 8th
7:52 PM
Los Angeles, CA
AUBREY POV

Looking at myself through the mirror, I knew that I was officially ready for tonight's event. The fit was on point, thanks to my nigga Chubbs. I wanted to wear something that would somewhat match the theme of the party. He sent me some dope ass designs that I heavily fucked with.

(Y'all know where the outfit at. 💀)

If you didn't know, tonight is Robyn's album release party. She's went to the location an hour before me because she had to make sure that everything was prepared to her liking.

That's Robyn for you.

To say that I'm proud of her would be an understatement. Seeing my girl shine is one of the best feelings on Earth. Tonight is her night, and I'ma make sure that we celebrate it the right way.

-

Stepping out of the limo, flashes from multiple cameras flashed in my face.

Once of the paps lowered their camera and looked me dead in my face. "Drake, Drake! Please, answer this question!" He desperately begged.

I guess I'll give him some play.

I told the guards to go ahead before walking over to the very curious man.

"Wassup? What you gotta ask me?"

"You've probably gotten this question a lot, the people really want to know. Are you and Rihanna an item?" Once he asked me that question, ten more paparazzi surrounded me with their mics out, waiting for an answer.

"That's something for you all to find out. Just know that I love her, you hear me? I love Rih. When you see her, you see me. I'll support her in everything she does, no matter what. Wether we're dating or not. Alright? Y'all have a good night."

"Drake, wait!" The crowd of people yelled. I kept walking towards the entrance while my guards took charge.

-

I walked into the building right when Robyn began her speech. Not wanting to interrupt, I stood along the sidelines of the room. She didn't notice me just yet, which was a good thing. She would become nervous if she did.

I had to say, she looked gorgeous. It's wasn't surprising though.

This is my first time seeing her tonight

This is my first time seeing her tonight. She didn't want to show me what she was lookin' like earlier, because she didn't want anyone's opinion on it. I understood that, because she's very indecisive. If I said one thing about her outfit that she didn't like, she would've had second thoughts about even wearing it.