V.

May 29th
10:17 PM
Toronto, Canada
AUBREY POV

We were now on my private jet again, since Robyn kept reminding me that she had to go back home as soon as possible to finish up her album.

Since we've been up here, we've been stacking up on drinks, which wasn't a concern for me. I can easily hold my alcohol down.

Robyn the other hand, cannot.

I had to help her board the jet, due to the fact that she was already a little tipsy before we even got on.

"Aubrey, baaaaby. I'm coming over thereeee." She sang, unbuckling her seatbelt and carefully walking over to where I was, straddling my lap seconds later. She was laughing loudly, so I quickly had to quiet her down.

"Shhh. You a little loud, baby." Wassup, Rob? You sleepy or something? The room is in the back if you are. Nice and comfortable as well, if you're wondering." I suggested, nodding my head towards the back of the jet.

Never taking her eyes off of mine, she shyly bit on her bottom lip. "No, I'm not s- sleepyyyy at all. Actually... I'mmmm..." She stopped, winking at me.

I think I have an idea of what she's talking about.

If she's talking about sex, then no. I don't want to do anything sexual with her while she's under the influence. She probably will regret it, or try to say that I took advantage of her once she's sober again.

Hm, I'll just play along for now.

I guess.

I leaned my body forward a bit until my lips centimeters away from her ear. "You're what, princess? Speak to me. Use your words, gorgeous. I don't understand."

"Stop playin' with me, Aubssss. You know what I want. I'm hornyyy." She whined, getting agitated by the second.

I couldn't do it.

"Chill out Robyn, don't get all fussy with me. That's just the drinks talkin'. We'll be home shortly, go get some rest for me. Please. You'll thank me later." I insisted, looking away from her beautiful face. Her eyes could lure anyone in, and I wasn't about to get caught in her trap.

She grabbed my face, bringing it towards hers until our lips were inches apart. I smelled the light liquor in her breath while she spoke to me.

"Don't blame it on the damn drinks, Drake. I know what I want. And I want you. Right here, right now."

Damn.

"You tryna put me in a mile high club or somethin'?" I asked, causing her to giggle out of control.

This woman had no limit when drinking.

"Something like that. Now hurry up, take off your pants." I laughed, kind of taken aback by her bluntness.

"Nah. You good luv, enjoy."

Her smile quickly formed into a deep pout. "I'm not 'good, luv.' And why not? I want you so baaaad, daddy. You know that."