Day 58

I had woken up at five in the morning.

Do you remember that morning?

I put on the hoodie because I couldn't fall asleep.

Once again, you were in your room, sleeping.

I had gone over to your bed and watched your peaceful face as you slept. Your face was so smooth and gentle looking I couldn't help but reach out and poke you gently on the cheek. Right where I'd seen your hidden dimple appear last night when you'd smiled.

You woke up with a jerk and I, startled, fell backwards in shock.

"You again," you exhaled.

I can't help but say this: your morning breath was awful.

I didn't care though at that time. Nor do I really care now.

"I didn't mean to wake you up," I said sincerely, quietly.

You brushed some strands of your hair from your face and looked at the clock by your bed.

5:07 AM.

"You're insane," you mumbled and buried your face in your pillow.

At first, I thought you'd gone back to sleep, so I was about to take off the hoodie and leave you alone.

Then you abruptly heaved yourself up.

I suddenly realized you were only in boxers and that was it.

I'd given a small gasp of surprise and looked away.

But you were such a tease.

You knelt on the floor right in front of me and took my face in your hands gently to make me look at you. You shot me that wicked smile that sent my heart pumping.

"Have you never seen a half naked man before, you little innocent child," you taunted playfully.

I shook off your hands from my face and with a scoff, I snatched the closest set of pants near me and chucked it at your face. "Put on some decent clothes you little pervert," I groaned.

You shrugged nonchalantly but obeyed and put on the pants I'd thrown at you.

As you did, I'd be lying if I said I didn't watch your muscles of your upper body ripple a little as you put on your pants.

When you were done, you caught me staring and winked.

You were such a playboy.

"So, will you finally tell me how you always find me?" you inquired, curiosity taking over your features. "You seem a little familiar, honestly."

I tugged at your hoodie, not saying anything else.

Your brows furrowed. "I lost that hoodie a year ago, though I don't know where exactly."

"It was on a park bench," I informed you.

"Oh." You seemed lost for words and I didn't know what else to say either.

So, like usual, I took off the hoodie and left you, Park Jimin.