Day 15

I don't know what came over me that day.

The day after I learned from the doctor the truth.

To know that suddenly the days I had in my head might not be correct, nor the days the doctor had told me might be correct either.

To know that my end was uncertain.

I went to you.

They say acetylene is a very unstable chemical substance that is stored away at high pressure so as not to detonate. But if someone releases the gas, it explodes.

You were acetylene, under lots of pressure, on the brink from exploding. I was the one who let you loose.

Together we created a huge explosion.

I found you in the dance practice room.

The music was turned too loud to drown out your own emotions as you danced away furiously. Sweat poured from your head and made your oversized see through shirt stick to your body and appear even more see through. You were breathing heavily.

It made me start breathing heavily.

The emotions pouring off of you were powerful and seemed to wash over me like a giant wave.

I crossed over the dance floor and just as you paused for a second to catch your breath, I wrapped my arms around you in a tight back hug. I didn't care if you were sweating like crazy. I could just feel your firm muscles under my arms as you breathed deeply in and then out.

When you finally turned to look at me, I collided my mouth with yours, letting my emotions take over.

We were reckless.

Both of us.

How did we get from kissing to you pinning me to the wall to us both on the floor in a tangle of limbs?

You were rough, but at the same time gentle.

You and I both blocked the world out, as it was just you and I.

We made an explosion that day, Park Jimin.

And now, we are suffering the consequences of it.