Chapter 3

October 3 12:07 AM

Dream
He'll kill you. What did you do (Y/n)? Why did you let him in. You made a mistake. A big one. Do not engage. Kill him before he kills you. You have to run. Run. Run. RUN! RUN! RUUUUUUU-
___________________
                                 (You)
      My eyes shot open. I was safe on my bed with my dog beside me. There was the screaming again. I still don't understand what it's telling me to run from. My eyes shoot to the tiny door. Jack?

I made my way up the stairs and to the door. I'm definitely going to regret this. I grabbed the gun that a placed on the desk the night prior. I knocked on the door enough time so that if he wasn't awake, he sure was now. "I'm coming in Jack!" I slowly swing the door open. The light is on but there was no one in the room. I crawl through the door but it's still empty. But I was puzzled when I saw his bag. I knew I was going to regret this.

At that moment he dropped from the corner. In a brief second he pressed himself behind me and held something to my neck. Too small to be any kind of knife I was familiar with. "How the hell were you up there so long?!" I said, raising my hands. He snatched the gun from my hand and turned it on me. When I turned around to face him, I could see that what he held to my throat was a scalpel.

He backed away and pointed to the door. I walked over and crawled through. Big mistake letting me go first. I couldn't tell what was worse. The fact that he let me go first in my own familiar territory or the fact that while crawling through he kept his head down and the arm with the gun extended in front of him.

Now it was my turn. I dropped my knee on his arm and earned a small pained moan. I took the gun and pointed it back at him. "Get out of the room!" He got to his feet slowly with his bag in his right hand. "Give me The scalpel."
Hesitantly, he brings his left hand out of his pocket with the scalpel. I take it and put it in my pocket.

     I stand behind him and push him forwards with the gun to his back. We walk down the stairs and up to the door that leads outside to the balcony. I open the door for him and he steps out. "You got up here hurt, you can get down here hurt." I push him up to the railings. Right as he's about to jump something falls from somewhere above me. "What the fu- "

   My whole world spins for a second and I feel myself drop to the floor. A pain starts to spread across my right temple. And then another pain on my right thigh. At the same time I could feel a hand on my mouth. I could feel the gun being pulled from my hand. I tried to pull the trigger but it was too late. It took me a second to process what happened. Jack had hit me with whatever was in his bag and the stabbed me with a scalpel. I knew it was another one because i could still feel the one I took from him.

     My attempt to stand proved futile. My leg had already given out. When I finally managed to get up I felt another pain. Jack punched the left side of my face. I remember his blue mask disappear from my vision and then a feeling that felt like flying. Then I was cold. The last thing I remember was floating. Everything around me was cold. It was all I could feel for what felt like days. Then something pulling me out. I felt warmth. It was fire to the snow storm around me. It was comforting. I felt safe, then I felt nothing.

Bonus
  [Lilo's POV]
I wake up to the boy and my human outside on the balcony. I look at them and wonder, what is really in a burger. Why am I so small. Is there a world beyond this one. Why do I sound like Patrick Stewart. And then I go back to sleep.