Chapter 4

Georgia's POV:

I walk down into the kitchen and see Memphis and Dakota huddled around the phone.

"Whos on the phone?"

"Mom" Memphis and Dakota say

I quickly join the huddle around the phone

"Hey Ma! When will you be home?"

"Couple days I think, then I'm gonna hang around the ranch for awhile." Her voice breaks a couple of times while shes talking because our phone service sucks. We talk to mom for a little while longer before she tells us to go and do the chores. On the weekends we have more chores so the weekday workers can have the weekend off, except Miss. Carol of course.

"Georgia are you done yet?"

It's just around noon when Memphis strolls into my barn

"Uhh almost just have to brush Autumn. Why?"

"Wanna go for a ride?" he smiles already knowing my answer.

"Hell yeah"

"I'll go grab Dakota and we'll tack up here." Memphis laughs and jokes out of the barn torwards barn G

I decide not to brush Autumn until I get back, and instead lead her out of her stall and start tacking her up. By the time the boys get back i'm almost done.

"What took y'all-"

Theo smiles and waves at me

"Oh"

"Yeah we invited Theo to tag along, that okay?" Memphis guides Challenger out of his stall and over towards me.

"Yeah that's cool, what horse is he gonna ride?"

"It's your barn, you probably know these horses better than we do." Dakota shrugs also grabbing his horse named Boots. I look around the barn at the horses.

"You said you have riding experience, right?" I quickly at Theo, dressed in a blue long sleeve shirt that compliments his grey eyes.

"Yeah I do."

I walk past the many stalls to one of the last ones.

"Theo, this is Victory, Victory that's Theo."

Theo laughs and takes the lead from my hand to lead Victory to the tack room.

"Where y'all wanna go?" Dakota asks

"Swimming hole?" I ask

"Sounds good to me." Memphis says

About ten minutes later everyone is ready.

"Alright let's go."

The ride to the swimming hole has always been my favorite part, the big open field, then when you get closer the trees surrounding the beaten down path that we made when we were younger. It's just beautiful. Thirty minutes of riding and we get to the small lake we call a swimming hole.

"Wow this place is cool." Theo looks around while climbing off Victory

I hop off Autumn and let her graze around with the other three horses. A couple months after dad left Noah and Liam helped Memphis, Dakota, and I fix up the lake. We added a dock, a few tarzan ropes, and a couple tables. We walk and sit on the dock.

"Memphis I could still whoop your ass." Dakota and Memphis continue their long time debate on who could beat who swimming across the lake. Everytime we come they have a competition, last time Dakota won.

"Ok then top shot, prove it." Memphis smirks and pulls his shirt over his head. Dakota pauses, probably remembering its almost winter time, but still pulls his shirt off.

"You in on this Theo?" Memphis looks over his shoulder

"Uh...sure"

Holy god almighty. Theo pulls his shirt off and never have I seen a six pack look so good. I look away quickly so it's not obvious i'm drooling over him.

"Georgia, sorry sis but you can't join this time."

"What why? Cause you know i'd win?"

"No. More on the fact that you don't have a swimsuit and I would have to beat poor Theo over here if he looked at our baby sister." Memphis smiles

I huff and go and pout on a rock nearby. The boys get down to their boxers and hop into the water.

"Holy shit!" Memphis yelps when he pops up from the water, Dakota dunks him and laughs.

"Alright boys on the count of three."

"1" the three of them line up in front of the dock

"2"

"3" The boys take off for the other side of the lake.

Memphis and Dakota are neck and neck like normal, but Theo is already infront of them. A few seconds later and Theo won, by a long shot.

"Theo you never said you were a professional swimmer." Dakota grumbles when they all get back to the dock. Theo just laughs. I grab towels from a bin we have out there for the boys and catch a glimpse of the time.

"I have to go, I got a class in like an hour." I rush out and start jogging to Autumn

"Wait up Georgia! I gotta get home, but I don't know the way yet." Theo pulls his pants and shirt on, then jogs to catch up to me.

We wave bye to the twins and start walking towards the group of horses.

"Your a great swimmer" I almost facepalm at my lame excuse to break the silence we had been walking in.

"Thanks, it's all about the way you cup your hands."

"Really?"

"No, I actually have no idea" He laughs, making dimples, that I had no idea he had, pop out.

"You have dimples?" This time I actually facepalm, can't I learn to keep my mouth shut.

"Uh I don't know, I did when I was younger" He rubs the back of his neck and looks back to the twins.

"Sorry that was really weird" I can feel my face becoming a red.

"Nah it was just....Unexpected" he smiles

Autumn walks towards me when she sees me coming, I hoist myself into her saddle and wait for Theo to get onto Victory.

"Ready?"

He nods and I lead the way back to the ranch.

"We're gonna go a little quicker than when we came in, you good with that?" I ask before we start to get moving.

"Bring it on" Theo grins and races ahead of me. I roll my eyes, boys am I right.

"Come on Autumn, we got this."

We won.

"Your good at riding"

"Thanks it's all in the horse"

He laughs

"I'll see you tomorrow" He waves and climbs into his truck.

My students have to repeat a lot of questions to me, because my thoughts are filled of this certain blonde boy and his new found dimples. My weakness by the way.