Chapter 12

Theo's POV:

"Uh what the fuck?"

I jerk awake, to many pairs of eyes on me.

"Theo? When did you decide to snuggle up next to my sister?" Dakota takes a step towards me and the sleeping Georgia.

"Calm your tits Kota, he noticed I wasn't falling asleep and calmed me down enough so that I could actually sleep". Georgia mumbles sleepily. I go to take a quick look over my shoulder, but it turns into a stare. I can't help it! Her eyes are way brighter in the morning. I rip my eyes away from her and instead look over to Alex and James who are now both awake and rubbing away the sleep from their eyes.

"Everything good?" Alex mouths, I nod

"What time is it?" Georgia asks digging around in the blankets for her phone

"7" Dakota says

"We'll be at the guest house. Meet us there". Memphis says and walks out with Dakota close behind him. Alex and James look between Georgia and I. After a few stretches they follow the twins.

"Sorry...they are super overprotective"

"it's ok." I smile. God I love her morning voice, she talks softly, like she's whispering.

"Thanks for last night." she ducks her head shyly.

"Thanks for being my therapist". I shrug

"Anytime" she grins

"Imma go catch up to the boys...hopefully the twins won't beat my ass...I'll see you later, right?"

She nods, and falls back into the pillows.

Georgia's POV:

"That. Was. So. Cute! I totally ship it".

I jump ten feet into the air, and whip my head to Alison. I totally forgot she had stayed over.

"You scared me!"

"I didn't wanna interrupt yalls cute moment".

"There wasn't a moment to interrupt". I stand from the homeade bed and stretch.

"Sure. Whatever you say". Alison smirks

A few hours later, I walk Alison to the office and say bye. Then I walk all the way back over to the guest barn. Alison helped me with the barns, so I finished really quickly today. The old barn house looks way better then it did, the grass is freshly mowed and the bushes that were once overgrown are cut back.

These boys should become lawnscapers. The last person who stayed here was my dad, and he left it a complete mess, from what mom told us. Memphis and Theo walk out carrying boxes.

"What's that?"

"Christmas decorations" Memphis grunts as he shoves them into the back of the truck.

"Holy shit! Christmas is in like 4 days!"

Memphis and Theo laugh at how excited I am.

"Yeah, ma wants me to bring the decorations to the house".

Mom doesnt let us help decorate, she banned us when Memphis and Dakota started throwing ornaments around like a ball.

"How close are yall to being done?"

"I don't know like an hour?" Memphis looks at Theo, who is equally confused

"Great, meet me here in like two hours." I smile and jog towards the house

"By the way i'm taking the other car!" I yell

Theo's POV:

"What's up with her?" Memphis stares after the retreating car

"No clue"

We both shrug and walk back into the house to continue working. When we first got here the house was destroyed. The furniture was covered with protective sheets thankfully. But everywhere else was bad, there were bottles and trash laying all around, some of them looked smashed. The pictures that once hung on the wall, were torn down and shattered. But after cleaning all morning, it looked ten times better.

I walk upstairs where Alex, James, and Dakota are trying to assemble the beds. Memphis and Dakota found their old bunk beds, and then their older brothers bed. The house has two rooms, we decided to give Violet her own room, and we are all going to share the master bedroom. Across from the master bedroom is a bathroom, and down the hall is a room that Violet will love. The room is decorated in what Memphis told me is Georgia's old stuff. Nothing is pink, which made me laugh. Georgia seems like the girl to not like pink, thankfully Violet doesn't either. I can't wait to show her.

Later

"I win..once again". Memphis laughs

We all groan, we've been playing uno for the past hour waiting for Georgia to get back, from wherever she ran off too.

"Guys?" Georgia calls from the door

"Living room!" Dakota shouts

Violet comes running in before anyone, then Emily comes toddling in. Both the kids are grinning ear to ear. Then Georgia comes in, with an equally happy smile on her face. She looks cute when she's that happy. I haven't see it lately.

"What?" Memphis looks at her weird

"Can you guys unload the car for me?" She asks

"We've been doing labor all day!" Dakota whines

I stand up and start to head for the door

"He's whipped". Alex cackles

"I heard that!" I shout. They all get up and follow me outside.

The whole car is packed with christmas decorations.

"We should tell her we're Jewish". Alex laughs.

When we finish unloading the car, we all meet back in the living room.

"Georgia, mom already has decorations". Memphis smiles

She rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at him.

"I was thinking since James, Alex, Theo, and Violet are staying with us, we could set up decorations together... cause Ma always does it herself at the house". She says shyly.

James, Alex, and I all pause in what we were doing. Memphis and Kota start setting up the tree.

"I went a little overboard". She bites her bottom lip, becoming pink.

I laugh, trying to make it less weird. We've never had someone do something this nice for us.

"Thanks Georgia". James and Alex say

I'm still shocked into silence.