Chapter 19

Georgia's POV:

All day the only thing keeping me from spazzing on someone was that I get t hang out with Theo tonight. Right when Theo stepped outside to talk to my brothers, I ran to Mom's room and told her my plan. She's really stressed about dad showing up for christmas and has barely come out of her room.

"Sure sweetie, that's good". She replied, busy staring at nothing on her computer. That was about an hour ago. Memphis and Dakota already left, only shooting me an apologetic glance when they left. Noah and Liam left right after Theo to go meet up with some old friends or something.

"Georgia watch your siblings. I'm going out back for a smoke". The step monster pretty much drops Jax to the floor on his back and heads outside. I quickly move and pick him up. He is adorable, beautiful curly blonde hair and bright green eyes. He smiles at me, and I know that I can not leave him here with his shitty mother. Setting him down in the foldable crib, I pull my phone out to call Ms. Carol.

"Hey baby, something wrong?"

"Ms. Carol is it okay, if I drop off Emily and my new step brother Jax? I'll explain more when I get there".

"Of course, the door is open just bring'em into the kitchen".

I walk up to mom's room so she doesn't freak out about Emily being gone.

"Hey i'm gonna drop the kids off at Ms. Carols tonight, then I'm heading to the guest house".

"Mm? Oh okay sweetie".

I walk out the front door with a baby on each hip, Ms. Carol only lives down the street, usually I would drive there but the boys took the car.

"Hey Georgia ya need help there?" Theo walks out of a barn, waving at me.

"No i'm-"

He takes Emily from me.

"Hello Em! How ya doin today?" he asks, and she just squeals in reply.

"Oh really? I'll take that as good".

I laugh.

"So did you finish your barns?" I ask after awhile of walking.

"Yep, I was just checking on Victory".

I nod and try to think of something else to say.

"I'm pretty sure Alex and James dropped Violet off earlier, so that'll be fun for them". Theo bounces Emily on his hip making her laugh again.

"You think Violet will like Jax?" I look down and notice he has fallen asleep.

"I think she'll love him. I mean how could you not? He's freaking adorable".

When we get to Ms. Carol's house she gushes over how cute Jax is, for at least 20 minutes. Then we start the walk back, it's a lot quicker when your not carrying kids.

"What time are you coming over?" Theo asks, when we get closer to the house.

"I just have to go home and grab my bag, since I couldn't carry it with the kids, then I'll head over...if that's okay?"

"Of course, i mean yeah, I'll meet ya there".

Theo's POV:

When Georgia walks inside I run to the house to set some things up before she gets there. Ya know, make it look nice. I crash inside not really worrying about being quiet since I know i'm the only one there, James and Alex left sometime ago for a date with some girls they met...somewhere. Honestly I wasn't listening. In the kitchen I start popping some popcorn and making some hot cocoa, then I quickly set up the three Christmas movies I could find at the side store. I'm about to sit down when I smell myself, I smell like horse, i'm debating on running to take a shower when the doorbell rings. I open the door.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"I set out some popcorn and made some hot cocoa, but imma go take a quick shower, I smell like horse". I make sure i'm far enough away from her so she can't smell me. She just laughs and takes a seat on the couch.

"Okay, i'll be here".

I run upstairs to the bathroom and hop into the shower not even waiting for it to turn warm. I think I broke the world record for fastest showers. When I walk back downstairs, Georgia looks shocked.

"Wow...um that was really fast".

I smile and pour us some hot chocolate, that I had picked up in the kitchen on the way out here.

"What movie are we watching first?"

She looks at the three movies on the table for a minute.

"Lets watch the grinch, thats one of my favorites". She hands it over and I put it in, settling back onto the couch next to her.

"This movie sucks". I groan and look at Georgia whos lost in thought. It's definitely not about the movie, since there's not much of a plot to it. Maybe she's thinking about Emily or her dad...or maybe her new brother, Jax. I throw a piece of popcorn it hits her right on the forehead.

"What the-"

She looks over at me, but I can't see her face because i'm laughing so hard.

"Oh it's on".

She throws some popcorn back at me, and it turns into a full on popcorn war. By the time we have run out of popcorn the whole living room is wrecked.

"Need some more cocoa?" I pick up her empty mug.

"Let me show you a little secret on hot cocoa making". She grins and takes the mugs out of my hands, and leading me into the kitchen. I hop up on the counter next to where she pulls out the ingredients, ready to learn. She makes it the same way I made it last time.

"That's how I made it though". I pout.

"Patience my dear Theo". She laughs and grabs the salt shaker.

"Thats salt, not sugar". I put my hand out to stop her.

"Yep, i know".

I scrunch my face up as she puts in just a tiny bit of salt into the cups hot chocolate.

"Trust me, its better". She hands me the mug and waits for me to take a sip.

I prepare myself to fake like it, but it's actually really good.

"How does that work? I thought it would taste salty but if anything, it tastes sweeter!"

Georgia laughs at me and takes a sip of her own.

"Let's go put on the next movie, this one sucks".