Chapter 23

Georgia's POV:

"I hate this place". Alison groans and slams down at the lunch table.

"we've only been back for a week". Theo laughs. Alison makes a face at him and steals some of my fries.

"Hello fellow prisoners". Alex slides onto a seat next to Alison.

"Prisoners?" Theo laughs

"They have officially closed the exit to the school, we are trapped". Alison mopes.

Alison and Alex had been escaping during second to grab everyone some better food. The lunch lady is one of the nicest woman you'll ever meet, but she definitely cannot cook.

"Great now we have to eat cafeteria food". Memphis shivers in disgust. Needless to say, no one gets up to get the cafeteria food. Memphis sits down next to Alison, and Dakota sits next to me.

"I need help". James runs up to the table, out of breath. Theo and Alex immediately look around, alarmed.

"What?" Memphis asks.

"I have no clue what I am doing in math, and now we have a freaking project! Theo please help me". James pushes a seat up on the other side of Theo. James pulls out a bunch of papers and a beaten up notebook. Theo laughs, but starts explaining things to James.

"Stop eye fucking him Georgia, its gross to watch". Memphis rolls his eyes. Theo must have heard that because he winks at me over his shoulder.

"Memphis, I swear...you know what. Don't worry about it". I smile at him and Alison grins.

"Alison can you help me with something after school?"

"Hell yeah!" She cackles

"No no no no. I'm sorry Georgia". Memphis pleads.

"Too late". I shrug and eat one of Dakota's apple slices since he doesn't like them.

"Dakota, you gotta help me!" Memphis looks to our brother, who smiles and shakes his head.

"Fuck that, no, I'm not going home". Memphis shakes his head, probably remembering the last time we got him back for something. Noah and Liam helped us by putting a sleeping Memphis on the statue of the school. Memphis sleeps in his underwear. I wonder what we should do this time?

"So Georgie? What are we gonna do to him?" I gathered Alison, James, and Alex to help me with my plan.

"He's not coming home tonight, he really wasn't kidding. So, we're hide all his stuff around the house, make it look like he never lived here". I laugh dropping the garbage bags into the boys room.

"What about the pictures?" James points at the hallway, filled with pictures of all us kids.

"I counted all the ones with Memphis in them, and printed out these ones, where he's cropped out". James takes the pictures from my hands and shows Alex.

"Your fucked up, you know that right?" Alex laughs.

"Yep now hurry up we only have tonight".

About two hours later, everything that belonged to or had Memphis in it, was taken out of the house and moved to the guest barn. Mom walked in when we were taking down Memphis's bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting back at Memphis, oh and when he comes home tomorrow, everyone needs to be out of the house". My mom just shakes her head at me and leaves the room.

"Hey Georgia". Theo catches up next to me in the hallway.

"Hey Theo".

"We're training Jasmine and Max tonight right?"

"Yep, why?"

"We should take em out to the track and see how they look. I think they're ready".

Jasmine and Max have become great riders, from the month that we have worked with them, they both ride like they were born on the back of a horse.

"That's a great idea!"

At lunch everyone is at the table except Memphis.

"Was he here today?" I ask Dakota. Dakota almost spits his drink out laughing, he nods to the door. When I look, a very rumpled looking Memphis is already storming over.

"Where did you put my stuff Georgia?" He asks when he reaches the table. Memphis is in the same clothes that he was in yesterday.

"Georgieee pleaseeee? I promise to stop making fun of you and lover bo- I mean Theo". Memphis whines.

"Ok, fine. Your stuff is in the guest house".

"You moved everything to the guest barn?" He looks at me like I'm insane.

"Yep".

"I'm making mom get you tested, something is wrong with you". He shakes his head and leaves the lunch room.

"Alright, today we're gonna hit up the track, see what you kids can really do". Theo claps his hands together to get the two kids attentions.

"Really?" Jasmine squeals.

"Aren't you excited Maxie?"

"Stop calling me that Jasmine". Max storms over to the truck and Theo and I look at Jasmine.

"He loves it". She shrugs and walks over to the truck and starts talking to Max again. When we get to the track, we teach the kids how to get the horses out of the truck and let them get the saddles on and such.

"What do you wanna do first? Warm em up?" Theo looks at me.

"Sounds good".

When they come over on the horses, we tell them to do a few warm up laps just to get them all ready for riding.

Theo's POV:

Georgia leads us all over to the jumping track.

"Have you guys ever jumped?" she looks up to the kids since they're on horse's. They shake their heads no.

"Wanna learn?"

Both of them eagerly nod.

"Alright let's get going then".