Epilogue

Georgia's POV:

"Georgieeee, wakeee upppp". I open my eyes to see Theo smiling down at me. I turn away from him and bury my face into the pillow. He laughs and forces me to face him.

"Happy one year". He plants a kiss on my forehead, then he kisses a trail down to my mouth. When he kisses me I swear it never gets old, everytime it happens I am amazed at the electricity shooting through my veins.

"Theo, I have morning breath". I break away and try to push him off me, but he just chuckles.

"And? I do too". He pouts and tries to kiss me again, but I slip out from under him. He stays stunned for a minute, long enough for me to get a head start to the bathroom.

"Georgia! Open the door". Theo whines when I slam it shut in his face and lock it. Once I brush my teeth I unlock the door and step out into the hallway. Theo is nowhere in sight.

"Why do you guys insist on being so freaking loud in the morning? Sound like flipping hippos running down the hallway". Memphis grumbles, walking out from his room and heading into the bathroom.

"Where's Theo?" He mumbles something that sounds like, downstairs. Sure enough Theo is downstairs in the kitchen cooking...something.

"Uhh Theo? Whatcha doing?" I look into the pot that he is stirring.

"I was making eggs...but it doesn't really look right".

I laugh so hard I have to lean on the fridge for support.

"It's not funny! I was trying to be nice and cook you breakfast...that's what all people do for anniversaries...right?"

"Come on, let's go out for breakfast". I take his hand and grab my keys from the hook.

"Don't we need to get dressed?"

"Why? Who are we trying to impress?" raise an eyebrow at him, making him laugh.

"Good point".

At the diner, we meet Dakota and Alison.

"Hey guys". I slip into the booth and Theo slides in across from me.

"Morning". Alison smiles.

"Whats going on here?" I look between the two of them, they are still going strong. Not that I expected any different, Dakota doesn't really give Alison any reason to be mad at him, he treats her like a total queen.

"Ali was hungry". Dakota shrugs.

"Oh my god! I saw Max and Jazzy racing last night! They looked great!" Alison exclaims.

I smile proudly. Theo and I entered them in their first race. Max came first in the jumping competition while Jazzy came first in the race.

"They grow up so fast" I wipe away a fake tear and laugh. They both did amazing, so well that they have to move up an age group to race again.

"Family reunion without me?" Memphis scoots into the booth next to me, squishing me between him and Alison.

"Oh you guys are here i-"

"Memphis has a girlfriend!" Dakota blurts interrupting Memphis, in an obvious attempt to stop whatever he was about to say. It works.

"What! Who?" I look at memphis, what poor girl has stuck herself with this doofus?

"No one..i mean it's not serious..she's just really cool and I like the way she uhh...you know what nevermind". Memphis grumbles and looks away from us at the table.

"He's whipped!" Theo shouts happily.

"Watch it lover boy". Memphis growls, causing Theo to laugh harder almost spilling his cup of juice.

"Yea Memphis, that definitely sounds like its not serious at all". I nudge him with my shoulder and he stands up mumbling something about getting something to drink.

"Oh yeah! Georgia, Ali and I are gonna watch Jax for you today, since it's y'alls anniversary". Dakota says. Yep, Jax is still with us, my mom has full custody of him. Him and Emily have been getting along great. Jax has started dragging himself around the house and sometimes he'll stand up...with Emily's help. Violet turned six the other day, we decided to get her on the back of a horse ASAP, she's riding one of the little ponies we own and she absolutely adores it.

"Dad called me last night". I say on the topic of Jax.

"Yeah called me and Memphis too". Dakota nods slightly. Him and Memphis don't shut down anymore when someone mentions dad, they've started trying to get a relationship with him. He's still in jail, we don't know when he's getting out, we don't really care. Jail is good for him, maybe it'll knock some sense into him.

"Theo how did court go the other day?" Memphis asks when he joins the table again.

"They all got life". Theo nods and smiles.

"Thats awesome man".

Alex and James walk into the diner and look around, when they see us they both walk to our already crowded table. James sits next to Theo and Alex pulls up a chair.

"We also talked to all the kids new foster parents. They all said they would be fine if we checked up on the kids everyone once and awhile". Theo continues when Alex and James get settled.

"Really? How are they?" Alison asks.

"They're all great! This one kid, when we first talked to him he wouldn't speak, at all. But know he's always talking! And another kid, she is finally able to keep her food down". Alex gushes about the kids, like a proud parent.

"Georgia tell them". Theo nudges me under the table.

"Tell us what?" Memphis asks.

"Theo if she's pregnant I will murder you". Dakota says.

"Hell I will join in on that murder". James laughs and nudges Theo to knock him out of shock.

"Um t-that's not it". Theo's face is so red.

"I started a website...well, it's more of a program. It has all the animals that i've found recently and it shows their story and what they need help with. I'm going to start taking animals in and getting them fixed up, while I get them fixed up I am also gonna look for a new home for them..." I look around the table.

"Your gonna do great" Alex smiles.

"Yea! That's gonna be so awesome!" James nods at me.

"Yay! More puppies!" Alison squeals.

"I have a feeling we're gonna get more than one dog". Memphis rolls his eyes playfully at me.

"As long as it's a dog and not a child i'm good". Dakota leans back into his seat. Theo grabs my hand under the table, squeezing it happily. I feel the scars that were left on him after THAT night. I couldn't imagine losing him...I couldn't imagine losing Alex or James. If they hadn't stumbled into our lives, I would still just be some girl who's getting picked on by her alcoholic of a father and some bitches at school. Theo forced me out of my comfort zone.

"I love you". I blurt.

The whole table quiets down looking from me to Theo.

"God damnit Georgie, you literally have no patience!". Theo laughs and shakes his head.

"I was once again saving up money for a trip to the beach with all of us, I was gonna tell you there. But I guess a diner will have to do". He rolls his eyes and leans closer to me on the table.

"I love you too darling".