10

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
cause you're a sky full of stars

"OF COURSE YOU'RE still the team captain," Hope spoke confidently to her brother as she rubbed his shoulder

"OF COURSE YOU'RE still the team captain," Hope spoke confidently to her brother as she rubbed his shoulder. "You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes at him as they approached the lacrosse field.

Scott nodded, pouting. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today."

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway," Stiles reminded them, giving them a look. "Did either of you tell Argent yet?"

Hope nodded, biting down on her lip. "I texted him, telling him that something urgent has happened, and that we need him here." She crossed my arms.

"You texted him?" Stiles asked the love of his life incredulously and she nodded, giving him a look.

"I don't have the money to call France, Stiles," She simply told him. "I don't get paid to save people."

"You should," he said before flailing out his arms. "And, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House."

Hope frowned as she looked at Stiles' fallen face. "If I could, I would help." An idea then occured to her. "Wait. You know what, I think I might have someone that might help." She smiled at her brother and best friend. "Crowley. He has always favored me over Sam and Dean."

"You don't have to," Stiles told her, grabbing ahold of her hand, giving it a squeeze. "But I appreciate it." He dropped her hand and faced the lacrosse field. "Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got like a 142 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them."

Scott looked dazed as he looked out at the field. "It is now." He nodded towards the field.

Stiles and Hope turned around to stare at a freshman who was blocking all the balls that were being thrown at the goal.

Hope's mouth hung open as the boy took off his helmet, allowing her to see his blonde hair and blue eyes. "Damn," She whispered in shock. The boy was amazing.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles spat out, placing his hand in front of Hope's eyes. She chuckled and grabbed his hand, lowering it. She looked to him as he narrowed his eyes. "Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit." He quickly placed a chaste kiss on her cheek before running off.

Hope froze on the spot, her cheeks heating up as she turned to Scott who sent her a smirk before running off, too.

Hope shook my head, her blonde hair swaying side to side before she scurried off to class.

"HEY, LIAM," Stiles greeted as they approached Liam in the boys locker room. "You want to explain what that was out there?"