14

𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐒
some of us have to make mistakes, some of us are human

AS the Winchester's and Hope walked into Pop's diner, the blonde smiled at the owner who knew her pretty well

Since the diner was only about fifteen minutes away from her house, she had been going there since she was little.

"Hey, Hope," Pop's, the owner called out, waving at the girl who waved back.

Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun, she was wearing sweatpants, a hoodie, and slip on shoes. She didn't care what she looked like, especially after having the day she did yesterday. Within twenty-four hours, she had an outburst and almost got killed by an assassin.

Hope slid into a seat beside Dean, smiling at Sam and Cas who sat opposite of them. "What are we doing here, guys?"

"We told you," Sam said, giving her a look. "After the time you've had since you got back here, you need a break."

"Just because you guys showed up, it's not going to stop the fact that there is assassin's out there after my pack and after those like me," Hope told them, leaning back in the seat, sighing. "I appreciate you guys coming out here, I do, but you're in danger, too. If that one assassin knew that you are associated with me, that means so does others. They could use you to get to me or the other way around."

Dean smirked. "Honey, people have tried to kill us, but we just keep coming back stronger. They ain't gonna do shit to us. And they ain't gonna do shit to you either; apparently you're a fucking tribrid according to Scott and Stiles."

Hope let out a groan, running a hand through her hair. "Of course they told you everything." She glanced around the table at all three of them. "Guys, I'm fine."

"Hope... you just found out that your parents or one of your parents is a friggin' vampire," Dean whisper-shouted, giving her a hard look. "I didn't even know that vampires could procreate."

Hope shrugged. "I didn't either." She cleared her throat. "We're here to eat, not talk about my messed up life." She grabbed the menu and started looking through it.

"Hey, Hope!"

The blonde in question turned around to see Rebekah, the girl she has ran into in the hallway yesterday. Right beside her was a boy not that much older than her with brown hair and mischief in his dark eyes. He was very cute, in her opinion.

"Hey." Hope smiled, raising an eyebrow at Rebekah.

"Oh," Rebekah muttered. "This is my older brother, Kol," She introduced.