17

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
break the law at a young age

DEREK, Scott, Lydia, and Hope all stood around Parrish who had recently got set on fire by Haigh — a douche of a cop — and somehow survived to tell the story

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

DEREK, Scott, Lydia, and Hope all stood around Parrish who had recently got set on fire by Haigh — a douche of a cop — and somehow survived to tell the story.

"He just set you on fire?" Hope asked, stepping forward and grabbing the mans hands to see the damage, but his hands looked normal. "He poured gasoline on you?" She looked up, gazing into his eyes. He nodded and she drew back, confused.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it?" Lydia questioned, looking at her bestfriend with a questioning gaze. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

"They should be gone," Derek spoke up, crossing his arms.

"I was set on fire," Parrish pointed out. "All of me should be gone."

Scott looked at him. "Not if you're like us."

Parrish looked confused as he turned to Hope's brother. "Like you?"

"I don't think he's like us," Hope spoke up, shaking her head, her blonde curls swaying from side to side.

"Then what is he?"

They all three turned to Derek, knowing he would know more about this even though Hope is a huntress. "Sorry, but I have no idea," Derek told them, looking to Hope who shrugged.

"But, you knew about Jackson and Kira," Scott pointed out, raising an eyebrow at Derek.

Derek looked amused. "This is a little out of my experience." He sighed. "There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent?"

Hope crossed her arms, frowning. "I don't know where he is." Even though she's only known Chris for a short period of time, he has been more of a father figure than her actual adoptive parent. If it wasn't Chris, it was Noah who was there since the moment her and Stiles became friends.

Parrish held out a hand. "Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" He looked around at everyone. "Are you all psychic?"

Derek chuckled. "Psychic?"

Hope snorted, placing a hand on Parrish's shoulder. "Yeah. Not exactly, buddy-boy."

Parrish furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay. Then what are you?"

Hope and Scott turned to each other before their eyes glowed brightly and they turned to Parrish who looked intrigued.

"I wang to explain everything, I do," Hope started. "But, I gotta go check in on papa Stilinski and Stiles." She kissed her brother on the cheek, hugged both Derek and Lydia, and patted Parrish on the arm before leaving.

LATER that night, Stiles begged Hope to stop worrying about him and his dad, and to go to the bonfire that they were throwing at the school. She begrudgingly agreed.