13

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊
family don't end in blood and it doesn't start there

HOPE gasped awake, her head pounding, it was as if someone was inside her head, hitting imaginary walls

HOPE gasped awake, her head pounding, it was as if someone was inside her head, hitting imaginary walls. But, as soon as her blue eyes landed on three figures at the end of her bed, she sat up quickly.

"Sam? Dean?" She gasped, her eyes widening as she saw Cas to the side. "Cas!" She squealed, forgetting about her pain, and she launched herself at him, smiling widely. "Oh, my god! I'm so happy that you're here in front of me."

"Me, too... Hope," Cas said, holding the small girl closer to him.

Hope pulled back and looked at the three older guys which she considered older siblings. "What are you guys doing here?"

Dean let out a frustrated breath. "Kid... you know why we're here."

Hope winced at the concern looks she was receiving from them. "Oh... that."

Dean nodded. "Yeah... that," he spoke sarcastically.

Hope cleared her throat before she saw the time on her alarm clock. "I have a game to get to." She quickly rushed around her room, dodging the boys as she grabbed her lacrosse uniform. "I gotta go." She ran out of her room, throwing her lacrosse uniform over the clothes she already had on.

IT was nighttime now and Hope and her team had already did their first round and they were on a five minute break. And that is why she was walking into the high school, to grab something to drink from one of their many vending machines.

But, as soon as she walked through those double doors, a needle was stabbed into her neck, it considered of wolfsbane and witch-hazel. And since she was still exhausted from her outburst hours earlier, she wasn't able to defend herself, and she was knocked out pretty damn fast.

AFTER the second part of the lacrosse game had started, the Winchester's and Cas looked to eachother on worry and fear. Hope had been gone too long.

"Have you guys seen Hope?" Sam asked, his puppy eyes searching the crowd for the girl he considered a sister, but he came up short. There was no feisty blonde with sharp blue eyes anywhere, and that worried all three men.

"She went inside the school to grab a drink," Dean said, standing up, gaining the attention of the Original family who had came out to the game to see their youngest family member.

They were worried after what had happened at school. Hell, Kol was so worried that he compelled himself a spot on the lacrosse team just to get closer to her.

"That was fifteen minutes ago," Sam stated, standing up, as well.

"It shouldn't take that long to grab a drink," Cas said, and all three men nodded and walked away from the bleachers, and towards the school rebuilding. They were going to find Hope and make sure that she was safe.

The originals all watched with narrowed eyes full of suspicion. They had seen Hope arrive at the Lacrosse game with those three men, and they were all curious on who they were to Hope and what they were doing here.

The Winchester's all ventured into the school, unaware of the six figures that stealthily followed them.

"Where could she be?" Sam asked, bringing out his gun from his pants waist, not liking the eery air that was in the school. Something was up.

"I don't know, Sam," Dean silently hissed. Dean was very protective of Hope, and after their little trip to purgatory, he has gotten even more protective, which wasn't that surprising seeing as how Dean is. He is willing to do anything for those he loves.

"Fighting isn't going to help us find her," Cas told them, sliding his angel blade out from his sleeve, his blue eyes narrowing into slits when he heard a small, afraid voice enter his head.

"Cas..."

Cas froze, tilting his head. "Hope?" Dean and Sam stopped and turned around to face their feathery friend.

"Help me, Cas."

Suddenly, a scream ripped through the air, making all three men and Originals freeze.

"Hope!" Dean raced through the halls, towards the scream, his brother and their winged friend following shortly after.

They skidded to a stop, their bodies tense when they saw a girl pouring gasoline over Hope who was trying to stand up, but she was too weak.

"Get the hell away from her!" Dean's voice was loud, firm, and angry, shocking the Originals who stood in the shadows, watching the whole thing play out, waiting to see if they needed to intercept.

"Winchester's, I bet," the girl who was done pouring gasoline on Hope, turned around with a lighter in her hand. "I heard that you three were attached to this abomination."

"She is not an abomination," Cas spat, his blue eyes much colder now.

"She's a nature of freak. She doesn't deserve to live," the girl continued to speak, angering both the Winchester's and the Originals.

"If anyone deserves to live, it is that girl," Sam pointed out, aiming his gun at the young girl. She was maybe around eighteen. "She is the best person who I've ever met."

"That's the thing, she's not a person." The girl grinned, holding the lighter above Hope, flicking it on.

And as she went to drop the lighter, Dean quickly shot her on the shoulder, making her stumble back, the lighters lid closing before falling to the ground.

The three men rushed forward, towards Hope who was barely keeping her eyes open. The wolfsbane and witch-hazel was hitting her a lot harder now that they have settled.

She coughed, staring up at the three men who she loved with everything on her. "Have I told you guys how much you bloody scare me?" They all three chuckled as Dean picked the small girl up.

"We're gonna get you home, sweetheart," Dean whispered, looking at the blonde who stared up at him with a weak smile. "And we're going to figure out how to help you."

Hope laid her head against Dean's chest and let out a small cough as they walked out of the school.

When they left, the Originals came out of their hiding spot and walked up to the girl who had a bullet wound on her shoulder.

"Hello, love." Klaus grinned devilishly. "You hurt my daughter; you're going to pay." He rushed forward and tore the girls head right off of her body with one fatale swoop. "No one hurts my family."