11

𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
cause we're all just kids who grew up way too fast

AS SCOTT PULLED back the shower curtain, revealing Liam who was wrapped in duck tape, Hope turned around and slapped her brother on the head

"Ow!" He exclaimed, rubbing his head, looking at her with wide eyes.

"You're an idiot! A fucking idiot, Scott," Hope told him, walking out of the bathroom, both Scott and Stiles following after her. "He is just a kid! And you, what? Bit him?!"

"To save his life," Scott defended himself. "He was about to fall off of the building, I had to do something!"

"Oh, my god." Hope placed her hands on her head and paced. "I heard, on my way over here, that there is cops at the hospital, trying to figure out what happened, and Liam's father is looking for him, because, you know, he's injured and is suppose to be in the hospital!"

"Hope, are you okay?" Stiles asked, placing his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them, trying to help calm her down, but it wasn't working.

"No!" Hope shouted, turning around with wide eyes. "I just wanted to come home, after visiting Liam, take a long hot bubble bath, try to control my magic, and maybe, just maybe, get some sleep that isn't plagued by nightmares, but is that going to happen? No! Instead, I got attacked by a different type of Wendigo and had to comfort mom who was almost eaten by the same Wendigo who easily knocked me out and took Liam. I am not suppose to be some weak girl who is easily taken down. I'm a hybrid, a hunter, a Winchester for fucks sakes!" She was breathing heavily at the end of her rant.

"Ow!" A splitting pain went through her head and she went falling to the ground, her head pounding harshly. "It hurts! It hurts so much -- make it stop!" Suddenly, her vision went blurry and she felt her body sway as she fell to the ground, the last thing she saw was the worried faces of Scott and Stiles.

Hope was pulled into a vision. She was in a cemetery, a very big one, for that matter. There was a baby in a basket on top of a concrete podium looking that. There was a woman, holding a knife up above the baby. But, before she could stab the baby, there was a yell and suddenly, the woman who was holding up the knife, was knocked out by something hitting her on the head.

"You got away once... It won't happen again," the voice that Hope tried so hard to go away came back, and it seemed much stronger. So strong that she felt her brain want to burst from his loud the voice was. "They saved you once, but they aren't going to be there save you, again. 

Hope lurched forward, a scream vibrating through her mouth, escaping. She grabbed onto her neck and looked up at the worried eyes of Scott and Stiles. Her blue eyes watered slightly but she pushed the tears away and stood up. "I..." She cleared her throat as she heard muffled yells from the bathroom. "We need to help out Liam."