25

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
i don't feel very human anymore

IT WAS LATER that night after Dean and Sam had shown up and they had come up with a dangerous plan to get the witches to come to them instead of the other way around

IT WAS LATER that night after Dean and Sam had shown up and they had come up with a dangerous plan to get the witches to come to them instead of the other way around. But, the plan went wrong when Kira happened to her taken by said witches.

The pack, along with Sam and Dean tried to keep Hope from doing something reckless like turning herself over or going after them which would lead to more deaths than they can handle.

They stayed in the McCall household, trying to come up with a plausible plan that will get everyone to safety including Kira.

"We need to do a locator spell!" Malia snapped as she cared about Kira like a sister. The first person she had gotten attached to when she came human was Hope, and then it was Lydia, but she still cared about Kira just as much as she did for them even though she gotten to know Kira last.

"No, they have known every other time we have done one," Lydia said as she shook her head, pacing back and forth.

Suddenly, Castiel appeared in the room and Hope immediately embraced him in a hug which shook the angel. He stumbled back and then slowly wrapped his arms around her with a smile. "I just searched the building in which they are located in," was the first thing he said which drew everyone's attention to him. "It's warded off."

"What does that mean?" Stiles asked, crossing his arms as he put his thinking face on.

Castiel sighed as he turned to the human boy who obviously was completely in love with Hope McCall. He's known that since the first moment Hope introduced him to the pack. They all cared deeply for the young witch, and they were willing to do anything to keep her safe. Just like he and the Winchester's would. And just like she would for all of them.

"It means that I can't go in there, not unless someone is able to get the wards down, and the only one who has enough power to do that is..." Cas trailed off as he glanced over at Hope who was chewing on her lip and running a hand trough her tangled hair.

"No!" Dean shouted just as the pack chorused in unison. "There is no way I'm allowing her to walk in there. It's so clearly a trap!" He protested and stared Cas in the eyes with intense green eyes, and everyone else stared between them, waiting for something. Waiting for what, though? They didn't know. All they knew was that there was a lot of tension between the two males and it wasn't only because of Hope possibly being put in danger.

"Dean..." Cas trailed off, taking a step closer to the elder Winchester brother. "If we don't do something, Kira will die, a innocent will die. A lot of innocents have already been killed by these witches. Are you really willing to allow them to continue to kill people?" He laid his hand on Dean's shoulder and caressed his thumb over his collar bone. "Hope is a strong individual, even without her magic and werewolf side. She knows how to handle herself. She can do this."