28

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆
she may be a beauty, but she is all savage

THE NEXT DAY, Hope was much happier than she previously was and it was all because of Stiles' confession

THE NEXT DAY, Hope was much happier than she previously was and it was all because of Stiles' confession. Though, he hasn't answered any of her calls and she stayed up all night trying to figure out what she would say to when she saw him again. But, she put all that in the back of her mind because today she was going to spend time with Dean, Sam, and Castiel.

They ended up at Pop's and they ordered big meals due to them not eating enough because of all the worry that was caused by the witches. But, now that they were gone and no trouble seems to be happening, they can enjoy themselves. But, of course, Sam was eating all healthy stuff while the others were stuffing their faces with juicy burgers, milkshakes, fries, and desert.

"Can you really not taste anything?" Hope asked Castiel as he drank from the milkshake. Yes, they have known that he doesn't need to eat, but to see him eat and know that he couldn't taste anything was weird. "I mean, come on. That's a chocolate milkshake. Chocolate is the best thing to exist on this planet."

"And pie," Dean added as he stuffed his mouth full of cherry pie.

"You're disgusting," Sam said in disgust as he watched his brother shovel the pie in the his mouth while he, himself, was poking at his salad. "I don't understand why you like that so much."

"Because it's good, Sammy," Hope retorted as she pointed at him with a fry. She was smiling brightly, the boys noted, and she was wearing light colors again. She was wearing a bubblegum pink shirt with overall shorts, and white vans. Her hair was down and put in light waves, and she was even wearing some makeup. "I mean... you get a crunchy crust with whatever flavor you want in the middle. I mean come on, it's one of the best things out there that's close enough to ranking with a cherry cheesecake. Now... those things are the fucking bomb." She then pointedly turned to Castiel who sat beside Dean as Sam sat beside her. "I'm going to have to bake one, one day because it's so delicious. Even an angel like yourself will like it!"

"I only taste molecules," he told her with a puppy expression. "No matter what it..." He trailed off as she saw her smile dim down slightly. "Fine. I'll try it."

"Yay!" She cheered and happily began eating the rest of her friend, dipping them in her milkshake every once in a while.

"Oh, come on, spill," Dean said after a moment of all three men studying her posture and smile. "Yes, the witches are gone and everyone is safe, but there is something else to that smile. So, spill."

Hope chuckled at Dean before grinning. "It's something that doesn't deal with you. Plus, today all for you guys seeing as you wanted to hang out today."

Dean cleared his throat as Sam lowered his fork. "About that..." he trailed off before sharing looks with the other two males. "We have something to tell you."

"So..." Sam trialed off, turning to face the blonde who looked between the with furrowed brows. "We have been looking into your parents."

Hope sat up straighter and her eyes widened. "Oh, my god," she mumbled, covering her mouth as she imagined what they could have possibly found.

Dean nodded. "I know it's a lot, so if you don't want to hear anything that we're about to tell you, just tell us, alright."

She swallowed the lump in her throat before nodding. "Tell me everything."

"Now, we didn't find too much about them," Sam admitted as he reached forward and laid his hand on hers. "We have been searching for anything about them for the past year... and we had to threaten a lot of people to even give us a sliver of information."

"So..." Dean trialed off, "all we got was a last name."

She took in a shaky breath, her eyes feeling up with tears. She has been trying so hard to find anything and everything about her family. So, she's surprised Sam and Dean even got this far. "What is it?"

"Mikaelson."

Hope's brain stuttered for a moment and her eyes took in more light than she expected, every part of her went on pause while her thoughts catch up. "What?" She whispered as she recalled Rebekah's last name and why every-time she was around them, she felt at peace. "No. That can't be right..."

"What, kid?" Dean asked as he watched her with worried eyes.

"Son of a bitch!" She shouted and stormed away without even giving them a look. She ran all the way home, her brain going on overdrive, and she could barely even form a full thought in her mind without shouting out in anger and disbelief.

She stormed into her house and ran all the way up to her room, and slammed her door so hard that it bent a little. She let out a growl and flung the stuff off of her desk. Her magic began acting out, and everything began shaking and falling off of her shelves. Her bed lifted off of the ground like in the Exorcist, and she began shaking too.

Letting out a scream of rage, everything stopped shaking, and her bed slammed down in the floor. Her eyes glowed bright yellow and she approached her mirror before punching it harshly. She let out another scream and lifted up her hand, and her teddy her rose up from her bed and then ripped it half, all the stuffing falling out. She then lifted up another teddy bear and it basically exploded from inside out.

"Fuck you!" She bellowed before falling to the floor, sobbing. She couldn't believe that she had been around her family all this time and didn't even know, and they didn't even tell her.