30

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
you have my heart, she whispered, you have all of me

AFTER HOPE HAD calmed down and explained everything that happened, he felt like she needed a break from everything so they decided to have a movie night

AFTER HOPE HAD calmed down and explained everything that happened, he felt like she needed a break from everything so they decided to have a movie night. He allowed her to pick the movies which were Harry Potter while he went and grabbed the snacks.

Now, they were surrounded by junk food; twinkies, brownies, hershey's, popcorn, skittles, and moutain dew's. His laptop sat in front of them, playing the second movie, and Hope actually seemed relaxed now.

Stiles glanced over at her with twinkling eyes. Even though she showed up sobbing, he still found her so beautiful even with mascara and eyeliner running down her face. But now, she looked even more beautiful because she had took a shower and was now wearing one of his oversized shirts that reached almost her knees.

She had a smile on her face and it was the prettiest thing he's ever seen in a while, for it extended to her eyes and deep into her soul.

Suddenly, she paused the movie and then turned to him which made him quickly stuff his mouth full of popcorn to make it seem like he wasn't staring. She giggled loudly and took a sip of her soda before turning her whole body around to face him fully.

"So..." She trailed off with raised brows. "About what you said the other day..."

"Oh," Stiles paled before blushing profusely. "I — I didn't mean to—"

"No, just let me finish. Please," she told him in a soft voice before biting her lip and glancing down at the bed. "I don't want to be cheesy and say that you complete me because, well, you don't. I don't think anyone needs to be 'completed' by another person. But, I'm not going to lie to you — you definitely fill in some empty spaces. And I'm really grateful for that." She sighed and looked him in the eyes, her blue eyes more vulnerable than he has ever seen on her.

"I love you," she told him without missing a beat. He sucked in a breathe, and opened his mouth, but he couldn't utter a word before she continued. "I love you so much, more than the moon, or the beautiful stars in the skies. More than the sunny daylight. Even more than the gorgeous spring time, or the cold winter snow. More than the pouring rain on a sad day. More than the gorgeous blue ocean. And it's time for me to describe in such a beautiful way. So you can see the way it's to be loved by someone who would do anything to make you feel the the same way, for a long time and never change."

Stiles was speechless as he stared at Hope with happy tears in his eyes, and he reached for her hands, and held them gently. He smiled brightly at her and she let out a loud, relieved breathe. "You're such amazing person, Hope," he whispered to her. "And now... I think it's my time to tell you how much I love you."

"I fell in love you you and the little things; the way your eyes light up when our team win a game; your intense features when you talk about your passions; the way your eyes squint when you can't stop laughing; the feeling of warmth even you hug me; the way your lips curl when you're thinking hard; your flirtatious smile when you joke around; the way you throw your head back, hands up when you're frustrated. I fell in love with you and the little things that make you you."

Hope chuckled and leaned in, so her forehead rested against his. They both closed their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking. "Thank you," she said in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replied, his voice low and husky.

"For being you," her voice wavered, exhilarated from their confessions and what it means now.

Hope gently leaned in more and kissed Stiles' warm lips. It was a second before they pulled part and took shaky shaky, shallow breaths.

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Stiles held Hope's head in his hands and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique. She lied on her back as he matched her body's form. His hands venture over her curved body, exploring.

They pulled apart and opened their eyes, and stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Stiles' full of wonder and love, Hope's full of curiosity and passion.

No words are spoken, but a story worthy of them is communicated.

Stiles leaned in and softly kissed up and down her neck. She let out little whimpers of anticipation and ran her dandy fingers through his hair. He worked his way back to her tender, smooth lips.

As they kissed, Hope rolled him over and lied on top of him, panting, her chest heaving up and down. She ran her lips up his neck and landed a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

But, before anything else could be done, Hope yawned loudly and then giggled as she pulled away, blushing brightly.

Stiles laughed and then pulled her down to lay beside him, all the food and movies forgotten. "Come on. Let's go to bed." She smiled as she cuddled up against him and shortly after fell asleep, both of them having smiles on their faces.