33

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
he knew me when i didn't even know me, and that's when i fell in love with him

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 he knew me when i didn't even know me, and that's when i fell in love with him

HOPE'S FOCUS WAS scattered, so filled with nervous anticipation she was so excited, even giddy. She couldn't hold a conversation or sit still while her thoughts danced in infinite directions. Yet she had to get through the day in one piece. Today was her's and Stiles' first date since they admitted their feelings for one another. They weren't exactly girlfriend and boyfriend yet, but she was hoping he would ask today during the date. Yes, she wanted to independent and ask him herself, but she wanted to be old school and let him. And she could picture it already - holding hands, a tingling feeling spreading throughout her entire body.

Seeing as Melissa didn't know much about dating or fashion, she decided to go over to the Mikaelson's and ask Rebekah for help. So, she was currently in the blonde's room, standing in a bubblegum pink dress with light curls flowing down her back just below her breasts, light makeup that matched her dress, and very light, faded pink heels.

Walking down the stairs, Hope smiled at the sight of Stiles at the bottom of the long stairs. He was wearing a nice suit, nicer than any suit she has seen in his closet, and he was talking with Klaus. But, as soon as they heard her making her way down, they all quickly turned around to stare up at her.

Stiles' honey brown eyes widened, and even from her spot coming down the stairs, she saw his pupils dilate. A huge smile appeared on his face and he blushed, the color was the same as her dress. She giggled as she reached the bottom, and she hooked her arm with his.

"Home before midnight!" Klaus called out as Rebekah and Hayley dragged him out of the room, making Stiles nervous, but Hope just laughed.

"It's weird to have a male figure acting like a father seeing as the person who was suppose to be my dad, wasn't around," Hope commented before skipping out the door which she opened with her magic. "But, anyway, where are we going?" She excitedly turned to him, her smile so big and contagious that he couldn't help but smile even more than he already was.

He then winked and said, "that's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot." She laughed and slapped his arm. His smile was now soft as he said, "no, really, it's a surprise."

They kept walking and was having a light conversation about the Mikaelson's and what was going to happen with them, until they reached a green meadow.

Hope stopped and stared with wide eyes as a blanket was seen laid out with a basket on it, and it had food due to Hope smelling it with her wolf senses. She turned to Stiles and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so happy!" She squealed and ran over to where the stuff was laid out, leaving Stiles laughing behind her. She circled around the blanket and basket before bounding over to Stiles again, and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad that you love it," he said softly with a smile on his face, though, he was fiddling with his fingers. "You always said that you want to go on a picnic one day with your future boyfriend, so..." He gestured to the blanket and basket, and then wrapped his right hand around the back of his neck, and sheepishly glanced at her.

"I love you!" She told him with a huge smile before pulling him down with her so they were sitting on the blanket. She opened up the basket, and she was right, it was full with food. She pulled out a container of chocolate covered strawberries, one with berries, another with two sandwiches. She then pulled out two mountain dew's that read 'his' and 'hers'. She giggled and looked up at with raised eyebrows.

"There's... there's something else in there..." He nervously trailed off, rubbing the back of his head with his hand, and he seemed to be sweating.

Hope frowned and looked into the basket, and found a small black box. She heart skipped a beat and she delicately grabbed it, and slowly pulled it out of the basket. She couldn't even meet Stiles' eyes as she slowly opened it up.

Gasping, she looked up with wide eyes, her mouth open agape. "Stiles, is this...?"

Stiles sighed and reached across, grabbing the black box from her, and then pulled out the thing that was in it.

It was a ring that had a little diamond on it.

He placed the box back on the basket and held the ring up to her with a nervous smile, and he took in a deep breath. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson — McCall. I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. You are my everything and you have been there since day one, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But, it's a little early in our relationship to ask for your hand in marriage, but will you be my girlfriend?" He chuckled nervously as he held out the ring.

Hope's blue red teared up before she said, "yes, of course." She chuckled through her smile as he slid the ring on her ring finger. "I love you so much, Mischief." She launches herself at him, pulling him into a kiss.

Stiles fell backwards, bringing her with her, and they both happily laughed out as they continued to kiss, knowing that this was just the beginning of their new life, and they were going into it by being girlfriend and boyfriend.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 !!!

𝐨𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 !