Chocolate Chip Frappe

Jungkook POV

As always, Taehyung was sitting in his usual chair, waiting for me. He looked slightly uncomfortable, but I didn't ask since it wasn't the first time, plus he never answered me anyway when I did.

"Good morning." I said, sitting down and placing my coffee on the table.

"Good morning." He replied back, hence commencing our daily tradition.

"What did you get today?"

"Chocolate chip frappe." He said simply, looking down at his empty cup.

"Went back to the basics?" I teased. He shrugged and laughed lowly.

"What can I say. Sweet things always brighten my day a little."

"I suppose." I conceded.

"And what about you? Still not trying anything new?" He glanced at my cup. He made a disapproving noise.

"Hey, don't judge it. What did it ever do to you?" His eyes darted up to mine.

"Pffft! Hahahaha!" He suddenly burst out. I smiled at him as he finished his laugh.

"Hey, all I'm saying is, I don't judge your tastes, so don't judge mine."

"You get the same thing everyday. At least try something new at least once. We've been coming here everyday for nearly two years and you haven't tried a single thing on their menu besides...that."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well, better safe than sorry, right?"

"Learn to live a little." He muttered.

"Mhmm...keep talking."

"I will." He said, straightening, but then wincing in pain and slouching again.

"You okay?"

"Perfectly fine." He said, quickly moving on. "I can tell you went to the spa."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, don't deny it. You're all relaxed."

"Maybe I just got laid last night and feel very refreshed."

"Well good for you then." He scoffed. I grinned.

"Nah, I did go to the spa. Dragged my friends there too, last time I'm doing shit for them." I muttered the last part out.

"So~?"

"So..?"

He rolled his eyes. "How was it?" He prompted.

"Relaxing."

"No way." He said, sarcasm dripping from his mouth. "I never would've guessed."

"Well fuck you, too." He giggled and looked up at the ceiling, running a hand through his hair.

"Geez, sometimes I wonder how we even got to this point." He sighed out.

"Well, you looked desperate to not pay me back for my shirt, and I was drunk as fuck so had no idea what I was even thinking when suggesting we get coffee."

"How fares the shirt?"

"Burned. Long ago. Very flammable too, which I'm sure you're to thank."

He gasped, acting offended. "You could've given it to me. I would've looked way better in that shirt than you anyway." He muttered.

I scoffed. "I bet you would." I said, teasing him once again.

"Bitch, you wouldn't look half as good as me in a Gucci shirt."

"Bet."

"Fine. Buy me a Gucci shirt. I'll show you which bitch looks better." He said, his eyes narrowing at me.

"Then let's go." His eyes widened momentarily.

"W-what?" He stuttered out.

"Well, it's been two years. Perhaps we should take this tradition a little farther, get to know one another a little better?"

"I don't think that's a good idea." He said, instantly backing down. "Besides, you seem busy all of the time, and it sure must be hard for you to make time for me every morning."

"Maybe, but this is starting to get a little weird." I said, pointing between him and I. "I literally know nothing about you, and you probably know less about me. So we can start off with buying you a Gucci shirt, putting down this ridiculous notion of you looking better than me."

He stood slowly. "Fine, it's on bitch." I smirked and walked out of the coffee shop, him following me.

We stopped in front of my car and I saw his eyes widen. "And you deny being a rich bitch." He muttered. I laughed and got in. He hesitantly got into the passenger seat and I drove off. We pulled in front of a store and went in soon after.

I saw his eyes widen in delight. "Oh it's on bitch." He muttered. He walked further in excitedly and an assistant instantly approached me. She eyed Taehyung suspiciously.

"May I help you sir?"

"Find this gentleman here a nice shirt." I said. She turned back to Taehyung. She walked off slowly with him and I sat on one of the sofas, waiting. He came back, a blue silk shirt in his hand. He threw it at me, revealing a red shirt underneath.

"It's on bitch." I smirked and we headed to the dressing room. I stepped in and changed into the comfortable shirt, stepping out immediately.

I whistled at myself in the mirror. "I don't think you're winning today." I called.

"You ready to eat your words?" I turned to his dressing room as he stepped out. I nearly choked on my spit.

So for two years...I'd been meeting a Goddess!? "Uh...hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Shit, Taehyung...are you sure you're not a woman?" He frowned at those words and smacked the back of my head. The assistant who'd come to check on us gasped. Her eyes widened.

"Are you okay sir!? Do I need to call security on--" Her eyes widened when she got a good look at Taehyung's face and she blushed. She bowed quickly before scampering out.

"So I'm suddenly not a suspicious criminal?" I laughed loudly at that.

"Damn. I admit, you win as Gucci queen."

"Oh God, we need to stop. You do realize how gay we sound, right?"

I shrugged. "Nothing wrong with that. Unless you're homophobic?" He shuddered and looked away, making me wonder if he really was homophobic.

"I don't think I could be, even if I was." He finally said. I tilted my head, studying his face a little before shrugging. His eyes met mine once again and I smiled.

"Since you won, how about I buy you that shirt as a prize?" His eyes widened and he vigorously shook his head.

"Don't waste your money on me. It'd be ruined within the day." He looked down. He twiddled with the hem of the shirt.

"I don't care. You look good, and I'm rich as hell."

"I knew it!" He said, pointing at me. I laughed and he cracked a smile. It was big and boxy, matching his features perfectly. Jesus. I need Jesus.

Namjesus.