Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

Jungkook POV

I sat lazily on the couch and took out my phone. "Yes, sir?"

"How's my office coming along?"

"......."

"So, good?"

"It'll be done by tomorrow."

"I need one of you to come over and clean up a body for me."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now. Unless you want Jimin walking in and finding his father mutilated and dead."

"I'm sorry?" I hung up and threw the phone across from me.

"So...gorgeous is a psycho?"

"I'm sure nothing you haven't dealt with before." I scoffed. Then I smiled. "His first kill. I feel like a proud dad."

"Okay, ew. I understand if you like it if he calls you...daddy or something, but acting like his father is a whole other thing."

"He didn't call me daddy. Although I wouldn't mind that either."

"Okay, enough." We both turned as Hoseok walked in. "You're both sick, really." He crossed his arms and glared at us. "Hi Jackson, long time no see. I see you're still as lazy as always, not even bothering to pick up your kills."

"Not my kill." Jackson shrugged. Hoseok turned his eyes to me.

"So you killed Taehyung's father?"

"Nope." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion, before his eyes widened to the size of golf balls.

"You idiot!" Hoseok suddenly screeched. I raised an eyebrow at his blatant insult. "How could you! You know he's already fragile! You don't need to fuck this up more! What the fuck did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything. The man put a hit out for Jimin."

"The fucker did what!?" Hoseok's face contorted into one of rage. He grabbed the body and picked it up, dragging it away. He came back a few minutes later, a still furious expression on his face. "You received the hit?" He question Jackson.

"I did. Didn't know children were put as targets nowadays. A cruel world it is."

"Shut the fuck up. You're an assassin, and don't you fucking deny that you haven't killed a child or two." Hoseok spat. He turned to me. "Where is he?"

"He either went to check up on Jimin, or is currently taking a shower due to the blood."

"You fucker." Hoseok hissed at me. "I made you take him out to fix him, not to make him worse."

"Woah, Jeon Jungkook took someone out? As in...on a date?" Jackson turned to me as Hoseok left the room to find Taehyung.

"Hoseok made me."

"That's not an excuse. So you really did fuck him? That's an automatic bottom situation. How was he?"

"Didn't we just establish that I already fucked him?" I asked, growing annoyed.

"Can I like--"

"Jackson, oh my fucking god, I am not repeating this conversation again. Fuck him if you want, but he has to give consent. Or attack you, since I know he might."

"He might attack me?" Jackson raised an eyebrow in question.

"It's a long sorry that I don't want to tell you." I grumbled. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to bed." And then I left him there, heading off to my room to recover the lost sleep I'd had.

Taehyung POV

I woke up the next morning feeling numb. The fact that I'd killed my own father didn't even bother me. Hoseok had come in a few hours ago to check up on me, but I'd assured him that I was completely fine. He didn't believe me, but we were both tired, so he'd dropped the subject.

I dressed when I woke up, and headed downstairs, only to find the man I'd nearly stabbed last night, eating.

"Hey, kitten." He said, glancing at my body as he gave me a cocky smirk.

"Keep your dick in your pants." I muttered. He only smirked more at my choice of words.

"Hyung!" Jimin called out. He ran excitedly into my arms and I found myself smiling down at him.

"Good morning Jiminie. How did you sleep?"

"Good! Who's that, hyung?" Jimin pointed at Jackson.

"He's a friend of Kookie. He'll be staying here for awhile, so be nice, okay?" Taehyung said, looking at Jackson as the message was intended more for him. He held up his hands in surrender and Jimin hopped up to him.

"Hi! I'm Jimin! I met you last night, right? Hyung seemed mad at you, so you must be pretty naughty. But that's okay! Because we can still be friends!" Jackson smiled kindly down at my brother and took his extended hand, shaking it once.

Jimin giggled and scampered over to Jin, who helped him with breakfast.

Later I was at the office, collecting a file for a new job Jungkook wanted me to do. I flipped through the file and sighed. It was a woman this time. I didn't care much, but I basically got the message that this job was simply to get the woman out of Jungkook's way because she was annoying.

I only had until the end of the day to complete it as well. I had to make her hate Jungkook. And I knew how.

Once I was all ready and dressed up, I found the woman standing in front of Jungkook's office, fixing her breasts to make them stick out of her dress more. "May I help you?" I asked as I approached her. She glanced at me, but then did a double take.

She turned her body fully towards me and gave me a seductive smirk. "Why yes, you can." She said her voice was high pitched and quite annoying. Now I understood what Jungkook wanted her out of the way.

"How may I be of service?"

"Is Jungkook here?"

"Yes, but he doesn't have any appointments." I tilted my head, glancing at the woman.

"Oh, are you his secretary?" She seemed to be losing interest in me. Gold digger.

"I'm his boyfriend. Who are you?"

"His boyfriend? Honey, don't lie to me."

"Why would I lie?" I gave her an innocent and blank look. I saw doubt creep into her eyes.

"But Oppa isn't gay and--" I then dropped the innocent act and walked towards her. She backed up and I slammed my hand against the wall near her head.

"Listen here, bitch. Stay the fuck away from Kookie, got it? He's mine. Or so help me God..." I smirked evilly. I traced her chin lightly, causing her to flinch at the contact. "Wouldn't want anything to happen to this pretty little gold digging face, now would we?" She whimpered under my intense glare and nodded furiously.

"N-no..."

"Then get the fuck out of here. And don't let me see your face again. Oh, in fact, if you happen to have any gold digging bitches that are friends, tell them to stay the fuck away." She paled, and a cold sweat was developing on her forehead.

I smirked and released her from her position and she took off down the hall. I watched her go, crossing my arms and huffing in annoyance.

"Mother fucker." I cursed out Jungkook. A low laugh sounded behind me. I turned to find Jackson.

"You're good, I'll give you that. And do you really hate Jungkook that much?"

"I don't hate him." I said defensively. "I just don't appreciate the roach killing jobs."

"I see. But how can I believe you? You're a bluff, after all." I felt my eye twitch as I grew more and more irritated.

"I don't fucking care if you believe me or not. You're just some dumb fuck I have to live with for a few months." I spat, before turning and walking away.