Americano

Third Person POV

"I don't see them."

"The party started over three hours ago, what the fuck do you mean you don't see them?"

"Maybe they're running late."

"Or maybe they're not coming."

"Oh, they're coming." Jungkook suddenly interrupted Hoseok and Yoongi. They became silent over the earpieces.

"How do you know?" Eomma's voice rang through.

"Because Daniel Kein is a prideful man. He's late to make an impression, he doesn't give two shits if he looks rude if he's late. He's late because he can be."

"And you know because..?"

"Because I do it all the time. It's a show of power."

"So basically we're fighting a Jungkook."

"A Jeon wannabe." Namjoon offered.

"And that's all he'll ever be, a wannabe."

"Heads up, I see them." Jungkook stiffened in his seat at the bar. He swiveled around in his chair to look at the entrance, where everyone's eyes were. At the door, stood a smug looking Kein and Taehyung, who was leashed like a dog to the man. Jungkook felt a growl deep in his throat, but quickly calmed himself. He could not blow his cover.

They had all taken precautions tonight. Although not very convincing, Jungkook had died his hair a reddish maroon color, put some makeup on to change his facial features slightly, and worn a less than expensive suit. He wished to disguise himself a little, although if someone who knew him and had seen him closely before saw his face, he would be recognized. Which is why he stayed at the bar for now.

Behind them walked a small, lanky man. He looked as if to be constantly nervous. The man Jungkook and the others would be targeting tonight.

Jungkook watched as Kein roughly pulled Taehyung along, the beautiful man limping in pain as he went. In truth, the two would have arrived on time if he hadn't been getting punished.

Kein dragged Taehyung around like usually, showing off his new 'pet.' And as usual, he gave dirty looks to those who dared to gaze at him with lust or disgust.

Jungkook sat silently in the corner, tightly gripping his glass, never letting his eyes leave his love.

Taehyung felt eyes on him. Well, of course there were eyes on him, he was on a leash, being pulled around by Daniel Kein. But these particular eyes sent shivers down his spine.

He turned slightly, his collar only allowing him to do so a little. His eyes strained as they trailed across the room, finally settling on a man sitting at the bar.

His breath hitched as they made eye contact. And his heart swelled when he realized that it was his Kookie. He looked slightly different, with a new hair color and some makeup, but Taehyung would recognize the love of his life anywhere.

A sharp tug sent him out of his trance and he stumbled forward as Kein pulled him towards another person.

Jungkook set his drink down at the bar and stood, making his way towards the two. He tapped the shoulder of the lanky man following them. He turned, and his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook.

________________

"Fuck!" Daniel kicked the nearest table as Taehyung sat on the floor, watching him. The translator, which was always by his side was now gone. Daniel was furious. Furious for two things. One, he had no way of communicating with his pet and two, the disappearance meant the arrival of someone he did not want around. "That little fucker thinks that he can get the best of me, huh? I'll show him."

Suddenly he turned and roughly grabbed Taehyung, who had been listening intently. "Get you're hands off of me." He spat, trying to struggle.

"I'm going to send Jeon a little present. Maybe a finger?" Daniel mused. Taehyung internally panicked, but gave no indication that he'd understood. "No, no, I couldn't damage such a beautiful thing like that. It seems that the little recording we sent him earlier didn't do the trick. Perhaps he'd enjoy watching another one? Or maybe..." he developed a devilish grin on his face.

Taehyung whimpered as he pulled him to another room and threw him onto the bed. "Let's try this out for size."

_____________________

"I won't tell you a thing." The translator said timidly, shying away from the intense stares of the men around him.

"You will, trust me."

"You can torture me and hurt me all you want, I won't say anything."

"I know." The translator whipped his head up, his eyes displaying confusion. Jungkook pulled up a chair and sat directly across from the man. "Kim Heechul, thirty five years old, wife who is currently being held captive by one Daniel Kein and a son, whom was left in Korea several years ago. Used to be a prominent business figure until black mailed into coming to the U.S." Jungkook said smoothly.

"H-how—"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, don't ask questions with answers you already know. Now, you'll tell me what I wish to know, and I may find it within myself to help you and your wife, return you both to Korea, reunite yourselves with your son, and set up your company again."

As soon as he said those words, he knew that he had him. "What do you want to know?" Heechul asked. 

"Excellent." Jungkook said, sitting back and relaxing on his chair. "I wish to know everything you know about Daniel Kein. His family. His friends. Acquaintances. Allies. Anything."

Heechul nodded and began to give off names. He gave off addresses and dates. He gave everything he knew, and he didn't lie once. Jungkook was smirking the whole entire time.

Daniel played the game well. But it was time for Jungkook to call checkmate.