Americano

Taehyung's POV

I awoke with a raging headache. I also felt the need to throw up. Too bad I was tied down to a bed and blindfolded.

How did I know it was a bed? Cause I was laying on it. And it was soft. Duh.

"I see you're awake."

"Where am I?"

"You are currently at my home."

"What the fuck do you want from me!?"

"This is getting rather old. Kim?"

"You're currently at Daniel Kein's home, in New York."

"New York!"

"Yes, princess, New York. I've gotten you, just like I said I would, now haven't I?"

"The fuck! Let me go you asshole! You have no idea who the fuck you just messed with!" I raged, pulling against my restraints. I hissed in pain as the rope around my wrists tightened considerably.

"Now princess, please behave."

"You fucker!" I screamed, not listening to him. "Let me go!"

"I would listen to me, if I were you, princess."

"Fuck you!" I growled in English. There was silence, and suddenly a fist slammed into my abdomen. I gasped in shock and curled my knees up to my chest. Or tried to. My feet were bound as well, and all I did was tighten the ropes around my ankles as well.

"That wasn't very nice." Daniel growled lowly. I flinched, as it was right in my ear. His hands were suddenly roaming up and down my body, causing my insides to curl. He was a fowl man. Attractive, but fowl.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. I could only guess that they were his, and I defiantly bit his bottom lip. Hard. He hissed in pain and my cheek stung as he slapped me.

"You bitch!"

"Don't mess with me you fucker! I belong to Jeon Jungkook and not some little brat like you!"

"I'll show you and that Jeon fucker who you belong to, princess." He growled out lowly. I tried to buck as I felt his weight on top of me.

"Get off of me you fucker!"

"Mr. Kein." A new voice suddenly interrupted. The body atop of mine paused and I felt him adjust his position to look behind him.

"What?" He snapped.

"Something's come up. I'm sorry, but you are needed."

"Shit." He muttered. There was a pause, and I jumped slightly at the low voice suddenly right in my ear. "Don't get your hopes up, Kitten. Daddy's gonna come back real fast to play with you."

He slid off of me, and I heard the click of a door, signaling that he had left. I sighed in relief and layed there, figuring out what kind of position I was in. A way to escape.

Jungkook's POV

I awoke with a raging headache. Last night's events were a bit of a blur at first, but when I remembered what had happened, I sat straight up and got out of my bed rather quickly. I rushed downstairs, to find my five hyungs sitting around a table, all working.

"Where the fuck is Tae?" I said lowly. Everyone stopped what they were doing immediately and looked at me.

A daunting silence filled the room, and no one spoke. I doubt even one of them blinked, either. I crossed my arms and stared at them, waiting. "Where the fuck is my lover?" I repeated, more calmly this time.

"We're doing everything we can to find him, Jungkook." Namjoon spoke quietly. "But Daniel Kein is very good at hiding his whereabouts."

"That's not good enough for me." Anger suddenly ripped through me. How dare he try and steal my Tae from me? He had no idea who he was messing with.

"Well, it'll have to be." Yoongi suddenly snapped. "We've been up all night while you took a beauty sleep, searching for Taehyung. We can't find him, and we're trying our hardest to first find out why, and then locate him."

I frowned at him, and he met my glare with just as much ferociousness. Neither of us back down. Until Jin stood in front of me. "Jungkook I know that you like Taehyung, but don't take your anger out on us. We are trying our best and we will find Tae. Just have a little patience."

"A little patience, hyung?" I said incredulously. "That fucker made his intentions very clear. Every second that--"

"We know!" Hoseok snapped. "God, we know, Jungkook. But instead of arguing over not being able to find him, why don't we actually look for him? You're just wasting time." I shut up then, as I knew that Hoseok was one hundred percent right.

I wasn't helping Tae come home by arguing with the others. I sat down at the table and grabbed a laptop, opening it. I also took out my phone and started making calls.

Favors that people owed me were going to be checked in right now. Taehyung was that important to me. It confused me. Usually I'd leave them to figure it out on their own, and I knew Taehyung was more than capable of that, but I had an urgent feeling to find him.

I needed him. He was...the first person I genuinely cared for inside of my hyungs for a long time. He was special to me, and I'd be damned if some Yankee took him from me because of some jealous outburst.

Taehyung was mine. And he'd always be mine. So Daniel Kein had better be ready. Because Jeon Jungkook was about to ride up his ass. And he wouldn't like it when I did.