Hot Cocoa

Taehyung's POV

After thoroughly cleaning up my office, I sat in my chair, completely ignoring the fact that I'd just had Jungkook fuck me on it. I turned on my computer and checked through some emails before doing some planning for the strip club.

First I'd have to find a building. Of course there were plenty of abandoned buildings around the club that would be perfect, but I needed it to be in a prime location. I couldn't have a bunch of druggies and low class men hanging around there all day, like at my club.

I sighed and stood, deciding that it would be best if I simply went and looked at all of my options. I grabbed my keys and my coat, stepping out of my office.

I ignored my team, who were working hard. I stepped out of the office building and got into my car, driving back to my territory. In reality, I had only about three blocks of the city. But this part did have a lot of abandoned buildings and no housing. It was just a run down part where druggies and small gangs seemed to hang out.

I walked down the street, looking at some buildings that I thought would be good for a strip club. "Hey, sexy." A voice suddenly said from behind me. I turned to find five large men standing there. Tattoos littered their arms and necks, and I could only guess that there were many more.

"Can I help you?" I asked, annoyed. They walked in to me and I gazed up, setting a bored expression on my face.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone?"

"I have a feeling that you say this a lot." I shot back. "Not interested, get the fuck out of my way, I'm busy."

"Oh, this one has a little fight in them boys. Why don't we show--"

"God, are you supposed to be intimidating? Because you're failing miserably." I turned and continued to survey the abandoned building I had decided would be a good position for my club.

It was on the outskirts of the sketchy area, and nearer to the center of the city. I walked into it and opened the door, stepping inside.

There was a huge open space on the first floor, which was perfect for me. This must've been a motel or something when it was open.

"The fuck you think you are to ignore me?"

"Should I know you?" I asked, not even turning to the man. I knew he'd followed me.

"You're not from around here, I can tell. Well, let me inform you. I'm Biggle."

"Bagel?"

"You fu--" one of the men was cut off. I walked up to what I assumed used to be the check-in desk and ran my hand over it. This place needed a major renovation. I'd be able to pick it up under my name as ownership, but I'd have to wait at least two weeks to get started.

I sighed as this slightly set my plans back a little, but it'd have to do. I doubt Namjoon would allow me to borrow money from him again, plus I still had to pay him back. The club would have to raise the funds then.

I calculated everything in my head, and it was in fact, about two weeks that I'd have to wait to have the sufficient funds.

"Hey, bitch." A hand clasped over my shoulder. I turned and was slammed into a wall. "You've really tested my patience. I was gonna be nice cause you're hot, but I may just have to break you."

"You don't scare me."

"Then will the name Jeon scare you?" I blanked and the man smirked. "That's right. I know Jeon Jungkook, so you best not piss me off and do what I want."

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "You know Jeon? How?"

"Don't believe me?" He sneered. He pushed his shirt down and revealed a small tattoo, which was an engraving of two J's.

I made my eyes widen. "So best listen to me. And be a good little bitch for me and my boys."

"You know, I don't particularly like imposters." I said.

"What?" The man blanked confused.

"You do know that your mark is fake, right?" I continued. "Kook would never even think about scum like you. And the fact that you throw his name around, belittling it with your filthy mouth is such a shame. I wonder what he'd do to you if he found out that you were using his name like that."

The man paled. "He wouldn't ever know." He seethed. "And you wouldn't tell him, because you couldn't know him. He doesn't waste his time on weak bitches. Plus, you'll be dead."

"He's far from a weak bitch." I tilted my head to the side at the voice. Jungkook stood there arms crossed. All five men whipped around.

"Who the--" the leader shut up and I saw him start to shake.

"Why are you here?" I asked, annoyed. I walked over to Jungkook. "Following me now?"

"You left without permission. Again, I might add, and I called you to my office earlier."

"Why? Did you want another good fuck?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Despite what you think of me, I actually do have a business to run."

"Mhmm. But you could've just waited until I returned. You didn't have to follow me. Unless of course, you like me and wanted to make sure I was safe?" I teased.

He growled. "You really know how to push my buttons. Giving away my secrets in front of low life scums?"

"They'll be dead in ten seconds anyway, so you shouldn't care. And you do admit it?" Suddenly five shots rang out.

Five men fell dead. "Admit what?"

"That you like me. You're finally admitting it?"

"I never--"

"Oh, you totally did. I even recorded it." I smiled wickedly and placed a kiss onto his cheek. "Looks like the great Jeon Jungkook has gone soft~" I sang into his ear. I laughed and walked out of the abandoned building, feeling happier than ever.