Bonus of Sugar

Third Person POV

Sixteen years later~

Taehyung walked down the hall, a piece of paper in his hand and a mission on his mind. He walked past the offices and ignored the strange looks of all of the men.

Without knocking, he flung the door to Jungkook's office door open. Jungkook looked up from the desk, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's up, love?"

"Where is your son?" He huffed.

"Taejung just left." He tilted his head and stood. "Is something wrong?"

"This! What the hell is this?" Taehyung shoved the piece of paper in his husband's face. Jungkook studied the paper, scanning over the words and what it said.

"Suspended?" He asked, his voice laced with amusement.

"For fighting! Again! I'm going to kill that little bastard—"

"Appa?" Both men turned to find their fifteen year old son standing at the door way, confused.

They'd adopted Taejung years ago, from an orphanage. He'd been barely a week old when he was abandoned and didn't even have a name. Jungkook and Taehyung had decided to adopt him, wanting to start a family, maybe get a little bit of normalcy in their lives.

"What is the meaning of this Jeon Seokjin Taejung!" (Don't know if they have middle names in Korea, but my parents always say my full name when they yell, so...)

Taejung flinched, biting his lower lip. If his father had called him by not only his last name, but his middle name, which he was always reminded by his uncle who had fought long and hard for it, then he was in deep shit.

"Uh...a suspension letter?"

"And why are you suspended?"

"Because I beat up a kid?"

"And why did you beat up a kid? Again?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at his son and walked up to him, and glaring up into his eyes. Even though the older was much shorter than his son, he was quite intimidating. The parental effect.

"Cause...he called Misun gay?" Taehyung snorted and seated the back of his son's head.

"He is gay. He's your boyfriend."

"Well, he called him other things, too. Like whore, faggot, cock—"

"Hello!" An overly cheery voice interrupted. Seokjin and Hoseok Came waltzing into the room, large smiles painted onto their faces. "Guess who has arrived bitches!—OW!" Hoseok whined as Seokjin smacked him. Hard.

He glared shortly before turning and smiling again, enveloping Taejung into his arms. "How's my baby bun?" Jin asked sweetly.

"He's currently grounded."

"What!?" Taejung screeched. "But there a party tomorrow that I have to go to and—"

"You are grounded, young man. I don't give a shit if there's a damn party. You sent a kid to the hospital."

"He deserved it!"

"Even if he did, you should not have acted upon that. I do not care if he called Misun a bunch of names, you do not break six ribs on some poor kid who does not have the same level of training that you do, mister."