Iced Butter Pecan

Taehyung POV

"Today? As in...today today?"

"Yes, Taehyung. We've been over this many times already. I need you to seduce a guy for me. Today. As in, four hours from now."

"O-okay." I managed. Jungkook had just suddenly sprung this on me, and to say I was surprised was an understatement to say the least.

"I want you to get him alone, preferably in the back of his club or his office. But anywhere alone and away from his men will do."

"Okay."

"Here's his file. Namjoon collected everything you might need. Look it over and get ready. Hoseok will be taking you to the club." I nodded and took the file from his hand.

I went up to my room and entered, opening the file as I went. I sat on my bed for about an hour, going over the whole entire file before feeling confident enough in what I needed to act and look like when I met this guy.

I went to my closet and picked out a deep red silk shirt, with a low v neck cut. I pulled on a thick, black choker and some black skinny jeans, tucking in the shirt and letting the sleeves hang loosely around my wrists rather than buttoning them together.

I turned to the bathroom and walked in. I'd kept my hair blonde up until now because Jungkook had said it looked good, plus Jimin had ordered me not to change it.

I curled my hair slightly, letting it fall in small, loose waves on my forehead. I pulled out some make up and applied some eyeliner and a faint eyeshadow.

Once I was done with my look, I checked the time. I had about half an hour. A knock sounded on my door and I left the bathroom, opening the door to my bedroom. Hoseok stood there.

"Wow." He said. "That is definitely a look."

"Thanks. I thought it would suit a certain someone's tastes."

"I don't think he'd care if it wasn't his style. You looking like the damn hottie you are would attract anyone's attention."

"Aw, thanks Hoseokie hyung." He smiled and suddenly held out his hand to me. I looked down and a small earpiece rested in his palm.

"This is for you. Seokjin and I will be waiting for you to get the guy alone. We'll hear everything, too, by the way."

"Alright." I took the earpiece and fit it into my ear. Hoseok nodded and I followed him out. He led me to his car and I soon found myself in front of a crowded club. A strip club.

I entered slowly and immediately went to the bar. I grabbed a drink and turned, leaning against the counter. I looked around, acting like I was trying to find a nights catch.

I ignored a few guys who tried to flirt with me, keeping an eye out for my target. After about a half an hour, I finally spotted him walking down a hall, talking with some other men.

He was going towards a private seating section. I'd have to intercept him before he got there, draw his eye somehow. I held my drink and walked forward, directly in line of his sight. I felt many eyes on me and I snuck a look at him.

He was staring at me like he wanted to fuck me. I knew that look very well. It made my skin crawl, but I needed him to feel this way about me.

I bit my bottom lip, checking him out quickly before winking and continuing on my way. I found myself in a corner, watching a few dancers and club goers.

"All alone?" A voice said. I turned to find my target.

"Even if I was, I'm not now." I purred out, lowering my eye lids to give him a seductive look. He chuckled darkly.

"What's your name babe?"

"V." I said simply. It was my cover up name. "And yours handsome?"

"Randy." He said back. "Why don't you join me with my boys, V?"

"Mmm...why would you want to share me?" I asked, letting my finger slowly trail down his arm. "I think it would be more fun...just the two of us." I said this, into his ear. I let a single, hot breath trickle onto his neck before pulling away.

He shivered and I stood from my table, grabbing his wrist lightly before leading him towards the VIP rooms. "Mmm...the moonlight room?" I inquired, turning and giving him a flirtacious smile.

I opened the door and it was empty. "Let's have some fun, handsome." I entered and sat him on the chair in the center of the room.

"Taehyung...we might be a little delayed. Keep him occupied, could you?" I grumbled internally and sighed out, making it sound sexy and excited.

I straddled the man and ground my hips against his groin, causing him to groan loudly. His hands clasped my thighs roughly, and I frowned when he couldn't see my face.

I wrapped my hands in his hair and pulled his head back, giving him a seductive look. I ground harder before getting up slowly and walking towards the pole a little farther away from the seat.

I grabbed it with one hand, walking slowly around it once, my eyes never leaving his. He licked his lips and I faced him, wrapping my hands around the pole behind me, above my head.

I slid down slowly, until my butt almost touched the heels of my feet. I threw my head back, opening my mouth slightly as I opened my thighs. I heard a moan come from the man in front of me. I slowly slid back up, grinding my ass on the pole slowly.

The man growled and demanded I come over to him with his hand. I straddled him once again, but this time my back was to him. I wrapped an arm around his neck and rotated my hips in a slow and teasing circle.

"Okay, we're at the door." I heard Hoseok say. I stood suddenly, leaving the man whining before me.

"Sorry baby, but playtime's over." I offered, a second before Hoseok burst into the room. Randy jumped up quickly, not completely understanding what was happening. Hoseok punched him, instantly knocking him out. He fell to the ground.

Since he was a bigger man, we dragged him together to the back door in the room and found ourselves in an ally. Seokjin was waiting with a van at the end of the alleyway. We managed to get the guy in the van and I was left in the back to tie him up as we drove off.

"Good work." A voice suddenly said in my ear. A blush bloomed onto my cheeks.

"Did you listen to...everything?"

"Well I wanted to see how effective you were." Jungkook mused. "I can see this will work out quite well."