Hot Cocoa

Taehyung POV

"You wanted a word?" I asked, fidgeting slightly under the intense stare of Jungkook.

"You know that it's extremely hot, when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Become so dominant." He smirked as he approached me. I was backed up into the wall of my office.

"And why is it hot for me to be dominant? Do you want me to top or something?" Jungkook's smirk grew wider.

"We both know that you couldn't do it."

"Then why is it hot?"

He leaned in, his breath hot on my ears, sending shivers down my spine. "Because it makes seeing you so submissive for me, moaning my name and writhing under me like a needy bitch, that much more satisfying."

My breath hitched and I felt a flush creeping up my neck. Jungkook pulled away slightly, taking in my reaction and smirking. His lips suddenly crashed to mine and I instantly responded, resting my hands against his chest and opening my mouth obediently when he licked my bottom lip.

He harshly grabbed my hips and pushed me further into the wall, pressing his body up against mine. I moaned slightly as he began to grope my ass. He squeezed extra hard after the slutty sound was released, and my body jerked, pushing against his more.

I could feel his smirk on his lips as he guided me across the room. He sat on my chair, leaving me standing in front of him. "Show me the good little slut you can be, baby." He said, his voice already low and husky.

I contained the moan building up in my throat just from that tone. I sank to my knees almost instantly and quickly unbuckled his pants, pushing them down and letting his dick spring free.

I pumped him a few times, before kissing his head and sucking harshly. Teasing would get me punished. Not that I minded, but I didn't need my team hearing me scream. The walls could only contain so much.

I swirled my tongue, before pushing him deep into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. He grunted at the feeling and closed his eyes throwing his head back. I hummed, causing vibrations to travel up his shaft. He gripped my hair harshly and jerked forward, slamming himself further into the back of my throat.

I coughed slightly, but he ignored it and continued to fuck my mouth. I gripped onto his thighs for support and let him use me. "Shit..." He groaned. That was usually the cue that he was close.

Sure enough, warm fluid filled my mouth a few seconds later, and, true to Jungkook's words, I was an obedient little slut and swallowed all of his cum at his demand.

"Up." He commanded. I rose to my feet quickly. "Strip." I removed all of my clothing and stood in front of him, naked. "Turn around and bend over the desk." I turned, licking my lips and anticipating the good fuck I was about to receive.

I waited, waited for him to get up and slammed himself into me. I jolted as I felt a cold hand on my left ass cheek. "Prepare yourself, for me, baby." He growled out lowly.

I felt him move away from me and I pouted. But I sucked on my fingers, wetting them and then reaching for my hole. I shoved two fingers inside of myself, moaning and arching my back as I began to stretch myself out for Jungkook.

I thrusted my fingers faster, needing some more friction. My other hand had snaked around to my own dick, but I heard a growl from behind me.

"We won't be touching there today, kitten." I whined, but a harsh slap to my ass sent me yelping in pain and pleasure. "No disobeying unless you want a punishment. Kitten gets to go untouched today. Understand?"

"Yes, master~" I moaned out, still thrusting my finger in and out of my opening. Jungkook continued to watch, and eventually I couldn't take it anymore. "Master..." I whined.

"Speak, kitten."

"I-I need you, master." I whimpered.

"Come here." I removed my fingers from myself and shuddered at the loss of pleasure. I turned and quickly made my way to Jungkook.

I moved to straddle him, but he spanked me. "Kitten doesn't get to look at Master today, either. Turn, kitten." Well, Jungkook sure was kinky as fuck today. I wouldn't be surprised if he procured a toy or two in the next few minutes.

Hands wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into Jungkook's lap, facing the office. I looked down and saw Jungkook holding something. Cock ring.

"M-master--" I gasped as he slipped it onto me. I bit my bottom lip and blushed.

"Be a good kitten and pleasure yourself using my dick, baby." I nodded and lifted my hips slightly. I reached backwards and grabbed his dick, positioning it at my entrance before sinking down onto it.

I let out a whiny moan as he filled me. My legs were spread, touching the ground as I sat on him. His hands gripped my hips as I rolled them, moving him inside of me. He pressed against my walls, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

One of my arms snaked up and around his neck. My back arched out as I lifted my hips once again and harshly slammed myself down onto him.

Both of us released pleasured moans. I continued to bounce on him harshly, loving the feeling of him inside of me.

"God, you're so good for me, kitten." He grunted, one of his hands now pinching one of my nipples. I whined, as I felt myself nearing my climax. My need to release soon was strong, but I couldn't do to Jungkook's new toy.

"M-master--..." I whined.

"No, baby." He groaned out. I huffed and closed my eyes, bouncing more roughly on him. I almost screamed as I climaxed, dry orgasming.

Jungkook noticed and pulled me closer to him. "Did my baby just dry orgasm?" He asked lowly. I nodded, containing another moan.

But the next one wasn't contained, and I felt Jungkook twitch inside of me, signaling that he was close. "Master please.."

"Alright, kitten." He conceded. He tore the cock ring off of me and began to pump me quickly as I bounced on him.

I shuddered as he released into me. Then, pleasure I had never felt before ripped through me. I opened my mouth and slapped my hand over it as I screamed in ecstasy. I came hard all over my abdomen and onto Jungkook's lap.

He continued to pump me, riding out my high, and I shuddered from the oversensitivety I was feeling. Jungkook lifted me off of him and set me on my feet. He zipped up his pants and wiped off my cum.

He turned to me and cleaned me up the best he could, helping me get back into my clothes. "That was hot, kitten. Next time, let's use something new." He pressed a kiss onto my lips before heading towards the door. Before leaving, he turned to me and winked, sending one more bought of shivers down my spine.