Chapter 8

Dedicated to dreamlove101

So i finally got the characters situated.

Jessica will be played by Danielle Campbell

Matt will be played by River Viiperi

Vanessa will be played by Ashley Benson

Carlos will be played by Luke Benward

and

Crash will be played by Austin Butler

These are the characters that i have so far and i'm feeling pretty good about them :D they seem to play the part to me.

I'm also trying to make the chapters longer than before so chapters won't come as quick.

*Picture on the side on how four of the characters look like.

I will also be inserting pictures of the cast in the previous chapters so go through to see the characters. :D

I hope you all love this chapter. Get on reading!

_______________

Chapter 8

Matt and I stared at each other, completely shocked to see one another here. What was he doing here? Is this where he went when he left the house? My eyes slowly left his eyes and went down to his chest, his very nice muscular chest. He looked good shirtless, I swear all guys looked good shirtless.

Matt's eyebrow rose and he questioned, "What are you doing here, Jessica?"

Crash looked between both of us, ignoring Matt's question and asked, "You two know each other?" He asked, taking a glance down to me then one to Matt.

He nodded his head. "She's the teenage daughter," he said.

I'm the teenage daughter? I grimaced, asking, "Wait, how do you two know each other?"

Matt looked at Crash, having some talk with their eyes that I didn't understand. See, that's one thing I hated about boys. They always had that 'bro code shit'. Like seriously, dude!? What do you have to hide? I know that he smokes, is there more to that?

Crash cut him, breaking eye contact with Matt. "We're friends,"

Hmm......yeah.......right.

Crash ignored the look I gave him and stared back at Matt. "So what's up? What you need?"

"Just wanted to see if you wanted to play beer pong. They are setting the table right now but do you mind if I steal Jess for just a minute?"

Crash shrugged allowing Matt to come forward to grab me but before I was off, Crash whispered something in my ear, "Never judge a book by its cover, Jess," he said, before moving away and heading back to the beach party where everyone was.

Matt's eyes watched Crash as he left, completely making sure that he was out of sight. Then he turned to me, looking at me with a strange look. "What are you doing here?"

I made a confused face. "Uh, I'm here enjoying the party, as is everyone else."

"No, not that. What are you doing here, making out with Crash like you've known him like the back of your hand?"

Shrugging, I said, "He seems like a nice guy, what's the problem with me kissing him? It was just a kiss." I said, not understanding his point.

He shook his head. "I'm no snitch but I'm pretty sure a girl like you shouldn't be kissing on guys like him."