Chapter 11

Thanks for the comments on the last chapter. I see most people are liking Don + Vanessa & Matt + Jessica.

I feel like Crash and Carlos has just been kicked to the curb :(

Lol but anyways, I need y'all help with editing so if you read these chapters over, please comment below if you see error.

Also, since i mostly type on my phone, i always mess paragraphs up.

Like sometimes my sentences will be like "Vanessa snd I were going to the mall today" because the a is always close to s so sometimes my finger gets excited and clicks the s by mistake. I'm trying to fix those mistakes so it would do me wonders if some of your guys would help! :D

Enough of me ranting! Read the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

______________________________

Dedicated to SashaEKDavis12. Thanks for voting and adding to your reading list!

Chapter 11

I was stunned by what I had walked into. Don with Vanessa?! No, scratch that. Don almost about to kiss Vanessa!? Oh, my goodness. What the hell was going on? I stared at Don with a confused look but he simply brushed it away and stepped away from Vanessa, giving her some space.

"I'm going to leave so things don't get awkward so....." Don looked between us and quickly tried to make an escape. "I'll see you guys later maybe." He told us before nodding us off with his head and leaving to go back inside.

I watched as he walked away then turned at a flabbergasted Vanessa. She looked so perplexed and confused.

"Vanessa, what happened?" I asked, touching her shoulder for support.

"I....I....can we talk about this later? I'm just so worn out today and Luke needs his rest. Do you mind if we just leave?"

"But our ice cream?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "You can go get them if you want. I'm not really in the mood for it. I just want to go home, Jess."

I nodded my head in understanding and said, "Alright, we can leave once I get the ice creams." I tried my best to not put any more stress on the issue. I wanted to know what they were talking about? Were they secretly......? No they couldn't. She would tell me. We are best friend. She tells me anything and everything.

Whatever it is, I knew that it was bad on Don's part. Vanessa was a good person and I know she wouldn't have done something dumb or sinister so I was blaming this all on Don. That dude has no respect, I mean, she does have a boyfriend!

Don is not my cup of tea and if it were me, I'd stay away from him.

*****

I was getting ready for my date with Crash. I didn't know exactly where we were going so I assumed that the outfit I'd picked out the other day with Vanessa would be perfectly fine. I wore the purple crop top, a floral skater skirt and paired it with my brown boots. I added pearl earrings, a few bracelets and then curled a few strands of my hair.

Even if I was going out tonight, I had so much things on my mind. Vanessa had been ignoring my calls and text messages and I felt like giving her space would be best so eventually I stop texting and calling her. Also, my mom was home tonight for the first time in like forever because she couldn't find anyone to watch Jamie. My mom appeared so weak and weary. I hope she didn't fall asleep out of nowhere and Matt was in charge because if he was, I don't think my baby sister would be well taken care of.

I have my hair another hand tease through and then decided that I was finished with my look.

I headed downstairs and checked my phone just to make sure that I didn't miss a call from Crash.