pt.four/

pt.four/

Twenty seven years ago/
Seoul Hospital/

Sakura laid back on the operating table frozen. Everything around her was happening so fast, like a flash. The doctors were yelling, the machines were beeping like they too had voices, like they too wanted to scream into the abyss of chaos. Footsteps, heavy breaths, sweat dropping on the once clean operating room floor which now was layered in her blood, in her sweat, in fallen medicines, and grim from everyone's shoes.

The only thing that she wanting to hear, was the only thing she couldn't.

Her new born baby laid on the table and he didn't make a single sound.

"Put him on bypass!" A surgeon yelled frantically barking orders at the nurses.

"We can't! There isn't enough blood, he's too small to-"

"I said put him on bypass, I'll have to make an incision through his kidneys. I need him on bypass before I attempt to go through his second and third left side ribs."

"Aish! We can't sir! He's hemorrhaging, there's no pulse. We can't put him on bypass if he's dead!"

Sakura laid there, still. Empty.

She heard them talking and knew they were referring to her baby, but it didn't feel real. It wasn't. She didn't go through the most difficult and painful pregnancy for this. The doctors didn't take him out with an emergency c-section and save him from his imbecile cord being wrapped around his neck four times for this.

Park Min Ahn was not born to die.

-

He looked up at her with false concern but anyone could see the amusement hidden under his mask.

"Aw Sakura, why do you look so sad? Are you hungry? Want a piece of bacon to make you feel closer to you true self? Or would cow meat suit you better? Honestly your more like an annoying yellow bird to me, I'd offer you a meal of the color yellow but there isn't a thing-"

"What's your problem with me and yellow?"

"Every time I see you you're wearing some rendition of a bright yellow color. Look at your shoes..." He pointed at her feet unimpressed, "I didn't know such ugly converses existed."

"Hey! These are my favorite shoes!"

"Of course there are, only as someone as mundane and unsophisticated as you would like those shoes."

"Why is your office dimly lit with classical music coming from the speakers that I can't freaking find?"

"Wah? You do not fancy this kinda of music?"

Sakura shook her head crossing her arms.

"Well that's really too bad." he turned the music up higher making her huff in frustration.

"Did you hire me just to bother me? I am an architect, not your jester. I have a job to do."

"Well actually, you have to pass the fitness examination and take a self character assessment that will of course be administered by me."

"Are you obsessed with me or something? Were you one of the four follows from my Instagram account from high school? Nice to finally meet you GladChad69, or were you It'sMikey-"