pt.eighteen/

pt.eighteen/

The ride to Parks home was filled with his high definition radio which was mercilessly blasting the top twenty playlist. She seemed to want to say something it was suddenly hard to focus.

The car stopped infront of a tall black cubic apartment. The windows and light were accented in white paint. The door was long and crimson red. If Sakura were awake she'd roll her eyes at the perfection.

He raised his hand to wake her, but then decided against it. She looked the same, like the day she was sprawled out on the 100th floor. Helpless. A magnetic for trouble. He knew they were safe for now, no one but his bodyguards knew about this location. Even so, the apartment was technologically protected, his car was missal proof, he was combat proof. She'd be okay to rest.

"Yellow..." he whispered not expecting a response. "Forgive me for what you're about to go through."

He battled with the bubbling frustration filling his chest. "Of all the jobs..." He mewled quietly to himself. He watched her body sink against the passenger side door.

With a resigned sigh, he opened his door and walked to her side. His composed tempo fluctuated between that and a hurried stride. He opened her side of the door holding his hand out to catch her.

He carried his side. Her had laid against his chest. Her breath was warm and moist on his neck. His tempo slow, but his heart was quick.

Park rushed inside and immediately was met with the nice warm air of his home. He carried her until he reached his room and plopped her on the black king sized bed.

"Park, you're like a superhero. Like a....Peter Parker."

"What? What are you saying?"

Her words slurred as if she was drunk and she wiggled nonsensically. "You wouldn't have died in Infinity War. You're so freaking strong...you know my ex was strong too." She giggled and he frowned at her taboo of a joke. "Trust me I'd know."

"Stop talking."

"No!" She barked but started coughing dangerously hard.

He scratched the back of his coal black hair and sighed and tired breath. "Stay here, I'll get you a spoon of honey and some water."

"Please do." Sakura pouted as she touched her delicate neck.

He came back with the water and honey and handed it to the wounded girl. He expected her to drink it thankfully but she didn't something he didn't see coming. First she placed the honey jar to the side.

"Ahhh, that's better," She exhaled before pouring the cold water on the nape of her neck. "So hot."

Park watched as the water danced on her neck before soaking the middle of his bed as if an untrained child had laid there. "Sakura?"

She continued to pour the cold water as her eyes roll back to her head. She sighed weakly.

He was confused until he realized that the bed was slowly but surely turning a crimson red and it was coming from her.

"Sakura!"

Park rushed over and turned her to her side and saw the large gash on her neck.

"You're bleeding."

Sakura chuckled and slowly touched her neck, "Oh pff, we'll that makes sense. It feels likes there's a knife in thereee. I was afraid to look."

Park nearly stumbled over himself as he got the medical supplies to tend to her neck. "You dumb girl. How did you get caught up in this mess?"