pt.fourteen/

pt.fourteen/

"His name is Moo Gang Han, or-"

"Slice."

Kim tilted his head, "You're an acquaintance with this man?"

"What did he steal?"

"Steal? No sir, he only tried to hacking into the financial records-"

"A man like Slice, he doesn't need to hack into my system, he stole something."

Park stood up and looked around his office. His eyes grazed over the office slowly, nothing caught his attention. Well, aside from...

Park walked over and picked up a yellow hair clip that must've fallen out of Sakura's hair today. His eyes widened, he rushed over to his desk, shuffled through his papers hoping it wasn't missing but it was, and Park knew that Slice didn't need to steal a profile of Sakura Nüwa to find out about her. No, they did it to show Park that they knew about her, that not only does the once untouchable Park Min Ahn have a weakness, but that they know what it is. Sakura.

Parks breathing started to quicken, his grip on the hair clip tightened so much that it snapped into tens of pieces by his will.

"Sir?"

"They have her file."

"Whose?"

"Sakura." Park whispered, squeezing his eyes tight in frustration before fighting the urge to flip his desk over.

"Why? What does Sakura have to do with any of this?"

"It's the tirad. They know I'm coming."

"What are you going to do?"

He shook his head while looking at the shattered pieces of Sakura's property.

" I'll do whatever I have to do to keep Sakura alive."

--

No matter what Sakura did that morning she couldn't shake the anxiety that the air held. She did everything. She was prepared to do any work Park would give to her. She was prepared to not bring in the events from the night before into conversation. She dressed prettier that usual with thigh high red dress with spaghetti straps. She wore black platform boots that paired well with her stockings as she remembered that Park once complimented that look, not on her of course.

She even put her hair up like he liked it but to no avail. She walked into his office as usual and although he was there he hadn't even bothered to look up at her until she spoke up.

"Good morning Mr.Ahn..."

He nodded but continued reading the documents in front of him.

The next week went on like this, little to no contact, rudeness, neglect. In the conference rooms even the staff we're noticing Parks rudeness.

"I guess she could only use her body to climb the corporate latter but so far."

"I don't see what Park even liked in her. I'm more his speed. I'm from Busan, Korea. Back home men like Park would bend over backwards--"

"Shan, no one cares- Sakura?"

Finally Sakuras presence was acknowledged.

Although they tried to excuse themselves, when she returned to her desk in solitude, couldn't help but the let tears stream down her face in embarrassment and hurt.