pt.fifteen/

pt.fifteen/
twenty-one years ago, Seoul/

Aura bit on his hand letting his blood shoot into her mouth, quickly she rushed off the bed and pulled Annie up.

It took him only a few seconds to understand they were in danger.

"You! Come here!"

He lead Aura through the house and up the attic. She stepped on nails and glass until she reached the far back where there was a small cabinet for the two of them to hide.

Outside they heard Sakura yelling and Aurora begging her husband to calm down. That she was dying from her cancer. That he shouldn't keep her from her daughter. But he didn't care, he tore through the house breaking everything insight. He even threw the two cancer ridden women across the room. Jin, Sakuras husband, wasn't home, of course, so Sakura and Aurora had to help themselves off the floor and try to stop him from breaking everything he saw.

Sakura was planted in between his legs and he was holding on to her so tight. His heart tore at how fast she was shaking in utter fear.

"I'm scared," Aura cried unto Annies chest. He whipped her tears. He was scared too, scared that he wasn't going to be strong enough to fight him off. Auras dad was an ex SEAL. He was 6ft and built like a lumber jack. Sure, Annie was a gifted fighter, but he knew that his skill wouldn't save him out of this one. Not with his machete half way across the house. He started cursing himself for not grabbing it when Aura woke him up.

"I shouldn't have said my wish aloud," Aura cried.

Annie covered her mouth and tried his hardest to keep her quiet. She nearly couldn't breath cause of how hard her was covered her mouth and the stuffiness of her nose. It was as if he was counting their safety on their silence.

"Don't worry,"

The ruckus was coming closer and the two kids couldn't do anything but hold each other tight. Drowning out the sounds of their mothers begging and cries.

His hands were embedded in her curls and her blood soaked hands gripped his sweater.

"I'm going to miss you..." She sniffled. "I thought we had more time... I thought..."

"It doesn't end like this," he said calming stroking her head softly. "When I was little my mom told me this." There were louder stomps, louder yelling. "You have 4 lives. I being who I am, this should be my life of leisure. I wasn't resurrected as a still born to have you ripped from me forever. I wasn't granted life just so my mom could die a long and painful death from her bone cancer. There has to be some sort of reasoning."

"So you'll find me, you'll find me right?"

The stomping neared the attic door and her gripped only tightened.

"I will never stop looking for you. "

"Never?"

"Ill never give up. I love y--"

The cabinet door was ripped from the hinges and Annie jumped out at Auras dad but it was as if Annie was a fly. He was swat down, away without a sweat. Aura rushed over and tried to help him up but her father started yanking at her hair where Annie once caressed.