Chapter 1: Best Day Ever

Amber's POV
Hi my name is Amber Jackson Im a singer and drawer and I am a big fan of WDW. Today was the best day of my life. I was going to a WDW concert with Limelight. This is how it happened... I was walking with my best friend Kristine Anglewood, we were both talking about WDW then a boy grabs us as if he was hiding from someone. As we looked around a giant crowd of people ran past us. Kristine and I look behind us and see Daniel Seavey. He looks at us and in relief he says "Thank you so much I didn't know what I would do if I was caught by those fan." .Kristine and I looked at each other and screamed. Daniel coved our mouths with fear in his eyes. I look a him concerned and said "We are so sorry we are just big fans of WDW." Daniel looked at us in a weird way and said "here's my number call me and I will try to get u tickets with limelight."I thought about it and and he asked why with a confused look on my face. "Well if it wasn't for you two then I wouldn't have escaped that crowd, Thank you."Daniel said with a happy expression. After that incident I walked Kristine to her house and wakes back home.
1 day l8er———————————————————————————————Texting...

Amber: Hey Daniel I'm texting u about the thing u said yesterday.

Daniel: Hey ya so all u have to do is come to this address ...

Amber: Ok do I bring my friend too.

Daniel: No only u PROMISE!

Amber: Ok Promise😊

———————————————————————————————I walk down stairs to see what is happening. I go to the fridge and I see a note.

" Hey your father and I will be gone for a while and we are trusting u with the house. Well I love you sweet heart. "-Mom

This is so exiting I am being trusted to watch the house. Ok what I will do is to invite Kristine over and watch movies.So that's what I did but we were able to only watch 1 movie. Kristine had to go home so I said my goodbyes then she left. I remembered I also had to do something. So I put on a HardRock Cafe shirt with high waisted jeans and black high tops. Then I grabbed my board and left.
________________________________

Hey Guys,

This is the first in the series that i will be working hard on. I hope you stick with the story.

<3Angel