Chapter 4: The Stuffy

Amber's POV
What should I wear I questionedas I violently shuffle through my closet. Until I found my flash shirt andI had one when I was back in grade school. And then I wondered there is something weird about Zach. His voice is so familiar. So I went out and got a new flash shirt. So I wore the flash shirt, ripped jeans, black high tops and my stitch snap back.

Zach's POV

"Uhhhhh, what am I going to wear for goodness sake." I said in anger. I ran around my whole room trying to find clothing but I couldn't find anything. Corbyn he screamed in the hall. Corbyn ran up the stairs and into Zach's room. "What happened." Corbyn said panting heavily. I told him my situation and he agreed to help. Corbyn let me use his reverse flash shirt and I was so happy. We did our handshake and I continued to get ready. I wore a reverse flash shirt, black jeans. Black high tops and a Mickey Mouse hat.

Amber's POV

I was ready to go until I almost forgot about the my phone and texted Zach. I asked him were he wanted to meet. We both agreed on meeting at the Starbucks on City Walk. After texting I put the phone in my bag and walked there.When I goth there a giant crowd was at the Starbucks. When I saw what was happening I took initiative. I acted like the crowd and when I got to the middle it was Zach that was getting surrounded. So then I got to him. When he saw me his face glowed with joy. I got to him and he whispered in my ear and he said "Help me out of this.". I looked around and found a weak spot towards entrance of the Starbucks so I grabbed Zach by the hand and hid in the janitor closet. We were really smushed. "Are you ok." Zach asked. I replied "yes I am." And we were trying to hear if the crowd of fans left. Then Zack got closer and started kissing me on my neck. I started to to blush as he starts to hug me tighter. I asked him to stop and he stopped. We listened and we got out of the closet. I was blushing bright red and we both went to the restroom before we left. I looked in the mirror and saw something on my neck. Then I gasped so loud I think Zach herd it. Zach Dean Herron gave me Amber Maria Jackson a hickey. I came out to see Zach look worried. "Are you ok did something happen." Zach asked. I nodded my head yes and showed him my neck. "You Did this to me."I told him with a bright red face. He decided to take me to the carnival on the beach coast. I agreed then we went. He noticed we were both wearing basically the same thing. I looked down and I laughed because we were. We got to the carnival and started to play some games. Zach played the ring toss. He won a small blue bird stuffy. I played the rubber ducky came and won a panda stuffy. I gave Zach the panda stuffy he named It Chubs. Then he gave me the bird I named it blu. We both don't like roller coasters so we went for a walk on the beach. The sun was setting and we were just walking then Zach asked me to dance with him so I did. We walked to my house and he asked if he could sleep over and I said ya. So Zach ran out the door.

Zach's POV

I got the house I was so happy. I walked into the door and everyone was waiting for me. "Where were you" Jack questioned. I started to blush a little. I was at the st-studio I answered trying to get past them to get extra clothes for the night. The Mya said with an evil smug look on her face "oooooh you were with Amber weren't you." I replied "No I wasn't." And ran up stair. I noticed Jack was starting to get mad at one moment but I don't know why. I went to my room and grabbed my school bag and a bag for clothes. Everyone were still downstairs so I just ran for it. I slammed the door right behind me and ran to Amber's house.

Amber's POV

Zach came into the door panting. I sat him on the couch and gave him some water. While he was cooling down I grabbed the spoon that I put in the freezer. I put the the cold spoon on the hickey that Zach gave me. And it didn't work I was upset. I sighed and told him to go shower and he did. I made dinner while he was in the shower. I was setting the table until I see Zach shirtless. "Hey Zach, how come you don't have a shirt on?" I asked looking down and blushing. He blushed and went to put a shirt on. We talked over dinner. Dinner was a salad and filet fish. Then I told him to go to his room because I was going to shower so he did. I went to the shower while showering I started singing forgetting that Zach was here. I sang Hallelujah and when I got out and he was in awe. "You sound like an angel." he said with his face turning bright red. I thanked him and went to the room. Zach followed me and I let him sleep with me. He told me goodnight beautiful then he kissed me in the cheek. I said "Goodnight handsome." and did the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys

Ive been working hard on this series. The Mya charater is not my character it is kris_besson. You should check out this persons account its really good. Please continue the series.

<3Angel