Chapter 14: Gurls Day Out

Amber's POV
Today was a pretty boring day. Mya had work so I stayed home and did chores. Corbyn left to go eat with Mya. I also made dinner and the boys wouldn't come down to eat. I go up and see them playing fortnite. I told them that if they don't eat I will hide the game until I felt like giving it back. So they came down and ate. They went back upstairs and fell asleep. I cleaned up then fell asleep.

The next morning

I opened my eyes to see a spider on my pillow. I screamed, Jack ran into the room. "What happened? Are you ok?" Jack asked while he walked towards me. "Yeah it was just a spider." I answer while getting out of bed. I walk down stairs and see that Mya made breakfast. I thanked her and apologized for not making it. She gave me a smile and told me that she was thinking about how she would wanted to do more fun things with me. So, she took me upstairs and told me to get ready. I went into my room and changed into my Metallica shirt, ripped skinny jeans and my blue high tops. I turn around to see Zach standing there waiting for me. "What's up Zachy?" I asked. "Well I heard that you are going to go with Mya today and wanted to tell you to be safe." He told me while he grabbed my bracelet. I hugged him and walked out of the room. Mya called me from the car so I ran. I got into the car and decided to pick up Gabbie. "Hey gurls how are y'all doing?" Gabbie asked while getting into the car. Mya and I replied that we were good. "So where do you guys want to go?" Mya asked. I suggested Starbucks at city walk. We all agree and when to Starbucks. Mya got a Iced vanilla latte,Gabbie just an iced coffee and I got a mocha Frappe. We walked out to see Kristine. "Omg how have you been I haven't seen you in months." Kristine jumped onto me giving me a giant hug. I told her all that happened and she was flabbergasted. Her parents yelled her name and she left. Gabbie asked us if we wanted to go surfing. "Well, I don't know how to surf." I said with my head down. "Gurl don't worry I'll teach you. Gabbie said with a giant smile on her face. So we all jumped into the car and drove to the house to get our bathing suits. I changed into my blue bathing suit. I walk out of the room to see Jack and Zach staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Oh uh you just look g-good in that bathing suits." Jack said with a blushed face. I smile I get Mya. We all got into the car and drove to Gabbie's house. We picked her up along side the surf boards. We got to the beach and set up our stuff and started to surf.
Gabbie gave me a tutorial on how to surf and once it was over I was actually surfing. Granted I fell off my board a lot but it was still fun. When we finished we went to Gabbie house and took showers. I took a shower first and sat on the couch once I finished. I get a text from Zach

The text

Zach- Hey Ambies
Me- yeah Zach what's up
Zach- I need to tell you something
Me- Ok shoot
Zach- So a while back before you moved in...
Me- before I moved in...
Zach- I felt really close you you.
Me- Really???
Zach- Yeah and you would never be weirded out whenever I I laid in bed with you. You would make me feel so Comfortable when I'm around you. So what I'm trying to say is...
Me- is...
Zach- is...
Me- OMG I am sooo sorry Gabbie is calling me I have to go. You can tell me later tho ok.👌🏽
Zach- Ok have fun
Me- I will

End of text

I walk upstairs to see Gabbie holding up a dress with Mya. They looked at me with a weird look on their faces. "Why are you looking at me that way?" I Questioned. They took me into the room and put me in the dress. Once they finished they backed up to look at me. "Omg you look soo pretty." Gabbie said with an exited look on her face. Mya and Gabbie walk out of the room planing something. I took a picture in the mirror and sent it to Corbyn to see if it was cute to use one me. ( I wanted a boys perspective and I trust Mya's Boyfriend). He replied back saying that it looks with a thumbs up. I told him that Mya and Gabbie forced me into the dress and Corbyn sent a laughing emoji. I told him I had to go and said goodbye. I walk downstairs to Gabbie and Mya saying that we are going out to eat. We got ready and left to the restaurant. There we met up with the boys and this other band named New Hope Club. We went inside and got our food. I introduced my self to the guys. There names are Blake, Reece, and George. "You look beautiful." Blake complemented me with a blushed face. "Thank you." I replied back and sat down right next to Zach. We all had fun and ate dinner. We had a lot of laughs. We all swapped numbers and we all went home. I laid on my bed in my pajamas. Zach laid right next to me and we started to talk for a bit. Zach fell asleep so I kissed him on the head and tucked him in. I laid next to him and fell asleep.
________________________________
Hey guy,
I hope you like it. The character Mya is a character created by kris_besson  . This persons work is sooo good please check their work out . Please continue the series.
<3Angel