Chapter 2: The Address

Amber's POV
I look down at my phone to see the address. I was a little suspicious about meeting some were and by my self. I felt a little tired so I skated to the Starbucks in City Walk. I walked in but right as I walked into the door I bumped into a girl with long brown hair.
In embarrassment I said "I am sooo sorry are u ok, did I hurt u I'll by u a coffee." She sigh and said "It's ok and sure I can do a coffee I'm Mya, Mya Rose.".I replied "I'm Amber Jackson nice to meet u". We get to the counter I get a mocha frappe and Mya got a iced coffee. We sat down at a table than we started talking.
___________Conversation__________

M: so how old are u?

A: I'm only 15. What about you?

M: I'm 15 as well.

A: What type of people do I listen to?

M: Well like Drake and other music

________________________________

I looked at the time to see I was late to the address.In shock I say "I got to go."Then I asked her if she knew the address. She said "Yeah she was heading there". So, we set off towards the house. When we got there Mya told me that her and her brother lives there and a couple of other people too. I got even more weirded out than normal. Like why would Daniel send me to her house? Mya knocked on the door a few seconds later Jonah Marais answer the door and I fainted. I woke up in the house Daniel, Jonah and Mya were surrounding me. Corbyn Besson ran across the room like a maniac looking for the med kit for me. "What happened?" I said in a painful tone. Mya replied "You fainted at the door." I was flushed with embarrassment seeing as I was in the WDW house. "Mya why do I live here."I asked concerned. "Oh Jonah is my older brother and Corbyn is my boyfriend." she replied with a calm voice. Daniel remember why I was there and told all three of them what happened and how I came into the picture. All four of them thanked me. Jonah and Mya went back to the Starbucks to get me a coffee Daniel and Corbyn left to go find the med kit. I was sitting there patient waiting until Jack Avery and Zack Herron (the twins) walk in. They were talking until they noticed me. I blushed hoping I don't say any thing stupid. Both Jack and Zack were asking me questions about me.

1 hour l8er

Amber were back from Starbucks Mya and Jonah shouted then Corbyn and Daniel shout we found the med kit while running down the stairs. All 4 of them get to the living room and see me sleeping and Zach and Jack fell asleep with me on the couch. I woke up with Mya, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel staring at me again. I ask them why are you starting at me again. They point at my lap. I look down to see Jack and Zach sleeping with there heads on my lap. My face turned red thinking how this happened. Mya took pictures of the moment. Then they woke up in embarrassment of what happened. They both apologized. So then Daniel and Corbyn gave me an ice pack and asked me if I wanted to spend the night because of my injuries. I said "Yes but had to go to my house to get clothes." So, Jonah drove me to my house and I got all what I needed and went back to the WDW house. Mya told me I can sleep in her room. I was very exited and thanked her. All of WDW, Mya and I were all playing games. It was so fun being able to hang out with my favorite band. A little while later I went upstairs and went to sleep. The next morning I go down stairs and no one was awake so I decided to make breakfast. So I went to the stove and made chocolate chip pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side. I had to skate to the store to get all of this. I set the table up for breakfast. I go to the stove and started to cook the pancakes because the bacon and eggs were done. While I was cooking I feel someone grab my hips and say "What's up baby girl what are u cooking." I turn around and see Zack laying his head on my shoulder. I blush but went back to cooking. He let go and sat down at the table. Everyone else woke up surprise about breakfast being made. I pored the drinks for everyone and ate. I sat in the middle of Zack and Jack. While eating Zach looked at me in a weird way but he continued eating. When breakfast was over, I was given all there numbers. Jonah offered to give me a ride but I declined. Then Jack offered to skate home with me. I said sure. We skated home, while going we got to get to know each other. "This is my house." I told Jack with a sad tone. "I mean I can come over tomorrow if you would like."Jack asked. I replied "Sure that would be great, tomorrow at noon?" I told him "Tomorrow at noon." Jack repeated with a small blush and left.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the series. For the rest of this series is a collab with @kris_besson .This person is a wonderful writer and you should read her material. Contine reading the Series.

<3Angel