Chapter 8: Amber's POV "Dinner"

Jack's POV
I wake up to see Amber sleeping in front of me. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I decided to make breakfast for everyone. So, I go downstairs and make the pancakes that Amber taught me. It took me a while to remember how she taught me but I got it. I sat at the table and relaxed. Then I see Mya come down the stairs. She made coffee for herself and sat at the table. " Hey, Jack I have a question for you." Mya asked me. "Ask away." I replied. She was really worried about the fact that Corbyn's family wouldn't like her as a girlfriend for Corbyn. "Mya I'm sure they would want Corbyn to bring you nome that some random girl." I said to Mya. She thanked me and left.

Amber's POV
I wake up to see Jack not in bed so I get up and see him down stairs. He made breakfast for everyone. I am so happy that he thought about making breakfast. "Jack you made breakfast what did u make?" I asked him. He said that he made pancakes, eggs and toast. I looked at the toast and they were burnt, but I still ate it to keep Jack happy. So, I ate and go upstairs to get ready to go to the beach. Went to my room and found my bathing suit. Everyone was doing something today except for Zach. So I invited him and he seemed exited to do that. So it was around noon and Zach and I left for the beach. I offered to drive but Zach declined my offer and he drove instead. We were listening to some Ed Sheeran and we were just singing together. We finally got there and had a lot of fun. We went surfing and then I made Zack into a mermaid it was sooo funny. The sun was starting to set and he had a blanket and we watched it go down. On our way home we stoped by Starbucks and got coffee. We got home and saw Corbyn and Mya. Mya told me all about the dinner while the guys left to play fortnite. I left and got ready for bed. Finding Jack sleeping in my bed and not his room I smiled and laid in bed. He turned and grabbed me. Jack was still sleeping so I was chill about it. "I love you." Jack said in his sleep with a small blushed face. I turned bright red but noticed that he was still sleeping. So I kissed him on the forehead and whispered "Goodnight Bubbie." Then went to sleep.

The Next Day
I wake up and still see Jack sleeping so I get up and made breakfast like always. Just exited for what is planned for the day. All day I was jus relaxing with some quiet time, while the guys were were at the studio. I decided to do a cover on one of there songs. The song that I chose was Free and that was fun to do. They all came home and we all watched a movie. "Oh My God!" Zach screamed like a little school girl. Everyone asked what happened while pausing the movie. Zach turned his phone around to show everyone. It was my cover of their song. I ran upstairs in embarrassment and locked myself in my room. They were all knocking on my door and then opened it with a key. I hid in the closet. Zach came into the closet and started talking to me. "Why are you so upset?" He asked. I told him that he didn't want them to know that I could sing. "But you are so amazing and it was really good I doubt that it's bad." Zach said with a smile. I smiled back and came out of the closet. They were all clapping because of the cover. "Was it really that good?" I asked. "YES!" The all shouted. The rest of the night was fun and we did karaoke and was time for bed. I laid in my bed happy and exited for more days to come. Then went to sleep.

________________________________
Hey guys I know it was a while but I'm in school so that's why. So be patient with me. This was a POV of one of my friends story. Go check out kris_besson  for the other POV. Please continue the series.
<3Angel