Chapter 11: What's This???

Amber's POV

*alarm*

*alarm*

I opened my eyes to the alarm. Everything felt as if it was a normal day but while I was still laying down I feel both Zach and Jack kissing my cheek. I blush red because I forgot that they slept over. "H-hey guys, how D-did you sleep?" I asked totally blushed out red. "This was the best sleep ever." Jack said with a giant smile on his face. "I slept as snug as a bug in a rug." Zach said as he sat up in bed. We all sat deciding that all of the WDW family should go out to eat. All three of us agree and we all got out of bed and told everyone what we are doing. Everyone else agree and they started to get ready. So I go to my room and start to get ready. Then I remember what Zach said before getting out of bed. When I was little growing up in Texas one of my good friends would always say that.

~memory plays~

K: Good morning Amber how was your sleep?

A: I slept really well. How was your's.

K: I slept as snug as a bug in a rug.

A: well that's good.

K: Hey, do you want to ask our moms if we can go out for breakfast today!?

A: Sure let's do it!

Both: YAYYYY!!!

~End of memory~

I hear pounding on my door. " Come on Amber we got to go." Mya shouted. "Ok I'm coming." I replied. I walk out of the room wearing A NASA shirt, ripped jeans and my black high tops. We all pile into the car. "What music do you want to?" Jonah asked as he started the car. Corbyn asked if we can listen to taking you. So, Jonah played it on the way there. We got to the diner and sat at our table. I sat there thinking about all of the memories that was coming back to me. "Hey hey Amber, what do you want?" Mya asked. I came back into reality not knowing what was happening. "Oh umm, can I have a California omelet" I answered. Mya asked if I was ok. I told her yes and got out breakfast. We finished out breakfast and got back into the car. Corbyn and Mya sat in the back and started to sing together. Jonah got a call. "Hey guys, I'm getting a call.

~The call~
Manager: Hey Jonah I need all of the boys to come to the studio today to record your guys new song. The management is demanding a new song for the EP.

Jonah: Yes sir. Can we bring the people that we have with us right now to the studio.

Manager: Sure, but let them touch anything. I don't want nothing to break.

Jonah: Alrighty then we are coming right now.

~end of call~

"Hey guys we all are going to the studio right now." Jonah says while changing the gps to the studio. An hour later we got to the studio. Mya and I sit in the booth and wait for the boys. After they finished Mya and I had some fun in the recording room. We did a cover of All of Me by John legend. "Wow, you sing so well." I said to Mya with a fascinated expression on my face. "Thanks, Jonah and I would always sing together when we were little. So I've been singing for a while." Mya explained while grabbing her stuff. We get to the car and see all the boys arguing. It was about Harry Potter between Jonah and Daniel. "Should we stop them?" I asked. "Nah, it's fine it will end in about 2 minuets." Zach answered. And like Zach said they stoped fighting. We all piled into the car and got home. " I'm going to make dinner." I told the guys. "No, I'm going to cook because you need a break." Mya scolded. Mya sent me upstairs to get ready for the backyard camp out tonight. So, I went to my room and grabbed my pillow and a sleeping bag that the guys got me. "Zach I'm going to grab a sweater from your room!" I yelled down the hall. "Ok!" Zach replied while setting up for tonight. So, I go into his room and grabbed a sweater. "Ouch What was that." I whispered while I picked up object that I stepped on. I looked closely at bit and it was a Bracelet. I look at the wording and gasped.

To be continues...
________________________________
Hey guys,
sorry about the cliffhanger. I am already working on the continued chapter.
Check out kris_besson because the character Mya is theirs and this person are the best ever. Please continue the series.
<3Angel