Chapter 9: Ambers POV " Hershey 's Kisses

Amber's POV
Today it one of my favorite days of the year. It's Halloween and we all decided to do trick or treating. All the guys trusted Mya to do there costumes I was going to se what Jack and Zach would get. Once they get their costumes I would get mine. Amber told Zach that he would get a panda costume to Match Chubs. Jack got a koala costume. I thought about what I was go by to wear and I decided a giraffe would be nice. I went out and got my giraffe onesie and came home. I went to my room to see a half naked Zach and Jack in my room. I looked down and started to blush out. "Umm... why are you changing in my room?"I asked with a bright red face. They look at me and started to blush. "Oh um we were just changing into our costumes." they said at the same time.  The finished changing and left the room. I went in and changed into my costume. I started to walk down the stairs then Daniel ran past me in his flash costume. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Jack and Zach in there animal onesies, Jonah in a Harry Potter costume, Corbyn and Mya in MJ and spider man costume duo, lastly of course the flash which was Daniel. It was cool because we went to the Park and started to take silly pictures.  Zach acted like a panda with a piece of bamboo. We all decided to start going for trick or treating. Dani Suggested we go out to the rich houses. " Yeah, and if they run out of candy then they start to give out money." Corbyn exclaimed. So we set off towards those houses Dani running to each house. While we stayed behind. I started to talk to Jack for a little bit but, then Zack picked me up by the waist and threw me on his shoulders. " Wow, I can see like a giraffe now." I shouted. We all started to laugh until Corbyn and Mya started to kiss. " Ewwww." Zach said. "Shut up Zachary." Mya scolded while glaring at Zach. We got home and started to watch Coraline. We all watched and and ate our candy. After the movie Zach went upstairs to go to bed. After him we all went upstairs to go to sleep. I layer in my bed alone thinking about tonight. I started talking to myself about my day forgetting that boys weren't in the bed with me. It felt weird because I'm so used to sleeping with Jack or Zach I'm my bed. I thought to myself and decided to go to Zach's room for the night. So I snuck into Zach's room and snuggled int his blankets with him. He kissed my back and told me good night beautiful. I replied goodnight handsome. We both fell strait asleep after that.

________________________________
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been active in making more parts in the series but I hope you enjoy and please continue reading the series.
<3Angel