Chapter 7: Bet

Amber's POV

I wake up this morning and I see Zach not in bed. So I go downstairs to see that Zach was trying to cook. So then I snuck upright behind him and hugged him. I Asked him what he was making for breakfast. He was trying to make omelettes for everyone. So of course I helped him. Everyone came down and ate breakfast. We all are and went strait to school. I had first class with Jack, Jonah, Mya and Corbyn. It was fun but awkward because of Jack. Second was was with Daniel that was fun we were laughing so much. Third period was with Zach. We sat in the back of the classroom. We had a sub for that class so we arched a movie. Zack grabbed my hand I blushed. It reminded me when I was in grade school again. My best friend would always grab my hand when we did a class movie. Then a jump scare came on and I jumped into Zach. He looked down at me then started to pet my hair. I fell asleep and Zach stayed still so I could sleep. Then it was the end of the school day and we decided to walk to the Starbucks on city walk. It was cool and fun and we both blushed because of the incident. But we got our coffee and went to the house. When we got inside I put down my coffee and went upstairs. Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, and Mya asked Zack if he could go with them to the store. So he left with them a little while after. I went up into the room and was changing my clothes in the dark. Then while changing I felt some one touch me. I got scared and jumped back. It was only Jack. I asked him to get out because I was half undressed another thing it. Apologized and went out of the Room. After changing I went to visit Jack. So I went to to see Jack in his room. He was playing Fortnite which it's fun. I asked him if I could play he said "Yeah." . So we started playing and it was fun until we did a bet. Jack said "If I win I get to take one of his jackets but If he wins then he gets to kiss me." We did the bet and then started the game. He won first place and I was on second. I was a little upset about the loss. "You loss the bet."Jack said with his face turning red. So I got close to him and asked him did he was ready. He was bright red and was nervous. Then we went in for the kiss. We didn't stop until we heard the door open. I got up with a bright red face and went into my room. Mya walked into my room seeing me in my condition. She questioned what happened while they were gone. I told her the whole story and she was in shock but happy. We went out of the room to see all the boys in the pool. They were planning a surprise pool day and it was really hot. So we got our bathing suits and jumped in. I was playing around with Jack, but then I felt something grab my back. I go under water and see Zach. We both came up for air and went back down. He came in and kissed me and I was really surprised that he would do that because Jack was right there. After swimming I remember when a kid would always grab me from under the water. It was weird I was getting all these memories back to me. These something about one of the guys that are making me remember. After swimming I went back to my room and changed. I made soup for dinner and we all watched a movie. I went back to my room to go to sleep and see Jack in my bed. I went close to him and asked him why he was here. He asked if he could sleep with me tonight. I said "Yes."and Laid in bed. We talked for a little bit and then I head someone coming in. I told jack to hide. Mya walked in and was asking if I had seen where Jack went. I said no but she knew that I was lying. She looked in the closet to find Jack shirtless. "Why is he here?" Mya Questioned while closing the door. I told her that he wanted to sleep in this room Tonight. She scolded me because he has a girlfriend. I told her that we weren't doing anything bad. So Mya walked out and said in a concerned voice "Be careful ok." I told her ok and Jack came out of the closet. Jack said "Thank you." to Mya. "You owe me." Mya told Jack. She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. Jack laid back in bed with me and told me good night baby gurl. "Good night Bubbie." I told him and fell asleep.

________________________________

Hey Guys,

I hope ya'll are liking the series. The Mya character is a character created by @kris_besson please visit this persons account because she has a separate story for her character. Please continue the series.

<3Angel