Chapter 13: Come with me

Amber's POV
I felt a big nudge on my arm. I open my eyes to see a big smiley Zach in front of me. I get up and I tell him good morning. I went straight to the upstairs bathroom and changed into my my house clothes. I go down stairs to see Jack cooking breakfast. "Wow Jack your cooking breakfast." I hugged him to say thank you. " I mean I am a man of many talents." Jack said with a smirk on his face. I sat down at the table and go on my phone. "OMG" I shouted. "What happened Ambies!?" Zach came running in. "Our picture got 400,000 likes that's huge." I told Zach.
"Well get used to it. It's gonna happen a lot." Zach smiled. I noticed everyone else was asleep still. So I go and wake up the others Mya and Corbyn we the hardest ones to wake up. We all sat at the table and thanked Jack for breakfast. We all we eating until Jonah had spilt syrup all over himself. We all laughed and Mya helped him clean it up. Jonah went upstairs to change. While Corbyn and Mya cleaned the table. After Mya and Corbyn were finished cleaning we all went into Jack's room and played Fortnite. It was funny Jack kept loosing to me. Jonah ordered pizza and we had an relaxing day. After playing all day, Zach grabbed me by the arm and brought me to his room and sat me on the bed. " Hey I want to bring you to a special place today if that's ok with you." Zach blushed. With a big smile on my face I replied "Yeah definitely.". So I go into my room and started to change my clothes. I wanted to be different today so I wore a cute flower dress and a pair of tan ankle boots. I walk out to the car to see Zach waiting for me. He looked at me and started to blush. "W-Wow you look stunning." Zach said while trying to hide his blushed face. I replied thank you and got into the car. Zach got in the car and pulled out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" I asked. He stayed silent with a big smile on his face.

15 minutes later:

We parked in front of a house.
"Who's house is this?" I asked a little worried. "You will see." Zach said with a giant smile on his face. I go walk up to the door and knock. A little girl opened up he door. The little girl looked behind me at Zach. "Bubby!!!" She screamed. I thought to myself the name that the girl just called him. "Amber,this is my little sister Reese." Zach told me. I told Reese hello and went inside. Zach introduced me to Ryan too. I sat in the living room. "Ambies come here." Zach called from the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and I saw hat happened. The mom burnt the chicken by accident. " I can help with that."I offered to Zach. "Really you can?" Zach eyes glowed with exited. I nodded my head and got to work on cooking.

Zach POV
I walked out to set the table. With a giant smile on my face that my parents are going to see Amber again. I set the table to bump into my mom. "Hi mom." I say as I hugged her. "Who is that I'm my kitchen." My mom angrily looked at me. "I'll tell you when we eat." I told her. I continued to set the table. A few moments later, Amber shouted that it was ready.

Amber POV
"Dinner's ready!" I shouted while cleaning the mess that I made. After cleaning, I set up the food on the table. Everyone sat down and stared at the food that I made. "Does it look bad?" I asked concerned. "No, i-it looks...AMAZING!" Zach's dad spoke in awe. "You made this?"Zach's mom asked. I replied yes and sat down. We all said grace and started to eat. A smile grew on my face. "Why are you smile?" Zach's mom asked. "Oh, its because it fun to see that you guys are the Same as before." I said. They had a look if confusion on their faces except Zach. "Mom this is Amber remember from grade school. Her family was out neighbor." Zach explained. "But, how do you know it's her?" Zach's Mom Questioned. We both show our wrists to reveal the bracelets that we gave each other the day that I left. Zach's parents stud up and hugged me so tight. "Oh Amber is it really you?" Zach's mom asked. Tears swelled up and I nodded my head yes. They sat back down and we all finished eating then sat in the living room to have game night. We played monopoly. "So how are your parents?" Zach's dad asked. I look at him in tears. I stood up and asked where the bathroom was. I left to the bathroom and started to cry.

Zach's POV
Amber left to the bathroom crying. "Dad!" I shouted. "What did I do wrong I only asked how her parents were." Dad said as I calmed down. "Dad her parents past away about a few months ago." I told them with tears coming to my eyes. Both mom and dad felt sorry for Amber. "Does she have a place to stay?" Mom asked. Yeah she does when she got the letter about her parents, the boys and I took her in and now she live with us." I explained. They asked how they died. I told them and mom started to cry. I here the door open. Amber walks out back into the living room.

Amber's POV
I walk out to see Zach's mom crying. "What happened to her?" I Questioned. Zach's dad apologized for what he had asked and that Zach explained everything to them. I gave both Zach's mom and dad a hug and we finished the game. Zach decided that he wanted to go home. So, we said our goodbyes and got into the car. We got home and saw that everyone was asleep. We looked at the time and it was 12 in the morning. We decided to get ready for bed. After I finished showering I laid in my bed. I feel Zach Crowl into bed. He hugged me from behind and told me goodnight beautiful. I replied back goodnight handsome and we both fell peaceful asleep.
________________________________
Hey guys,
This chapter is a little long. I hope you enjoy it. The character Mya is kris_besson character so please check out this persons work it's really good. If some chapter are late it's because of school. Please continue the series.
<3Angel