One+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song--------------}

One+

Blood.

If you look it up the definition would read as such: the red liquid that circulates in the arteries and veins of humans and other vertebrate animals, carrying oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues of the body.

That’s the first definition.

The second definition is: violence involving bloodshed.

The last one was exactly what I'm doing right now. She’s pretty; I’ll give her that. Her golden blonde hair and wide brown eyes with a nice natural tan are something like tasting a drop of summer itself. She only struggles for a minute against me before succumbing to the feel of my fangs as they slide into the flesh of her neck. She tastes like she smells, fragrant and feminine.

My tongue laps up what my mouth doesn’t immediately catch and I moan against the skin so perfectly melting under my sucking repetition. She lets out a low groan of pleasure as well since she’s given in it’s all she’ll feel as I kill her the way I’ve the most delicate of feeders can do.

“Are you finished yet, Amour? I’m getting bored.”

I roll my eyes but keep feeding. Edgar seemingly has lost his patience now though and swings open the stall door revealing the back of the blonde and my face nuzzled in her neck. If you ignored the blood leaking over her shoulder you’d think we were in a lover’s embrace.

“A blonde?” He asks crossing his t-shirt clad ivory arms over his chest with a quirked eyebrow, “I never would have figured you to like the fair kind, Anna.”

I don’t respond but I do glare at him over her shoulder. Her heart is slowing and I can call him a pig in a minute. Tightening my bite on her she lets out a strangled moan making Edgar’s plump pale lips curve up in a sexy smirk. I don’t need to peek into his mind to know that he’s thinking all kinds of dirty things.

“You make it hard not to be, love.” He purrs into my mind, “Especially in that dress”

Ah yes, well it’s not everyday I dress so provocatively but we were hunting so I figured it more appropriate. He can’t stop telling me how mouthwatering I look in the red silk mandarin collar dress that has long sleeves and falls about mid-thigh at the hem with a large keyhole showing a bit of my porcelain colored cleavage. This is of course matched with red strappy high heels and a red lip.

Apparently other then black, Edgar likes when I wear red.

Who would have thought?

Finally the blonde’s body gives up and I release my hold on her neck making her unceremoniously fall to the gross bathroom floor. With a roll of his brown contact covered crimson orbs Edgar picks her up and props her up on the toilet seat. With that done he grabs me by the waist and juts his tongue out to lick off a trail of blood that has stained my chin making me breathless.

“All clean.” He purrs into my ear.

I lazily let my gaze meet his, “Your not making this easy you know.”

“I do.” He admits with a fang-baring grin. “But I have yet to see you complain.”

“Come on, Dracula, I need a drink.”

He nibbles on my ear, “You just did.”

“An alcoholic drink.”

“Why? It won’t do anything for you.”