Eleven+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song----------------}

*Sexual Content ;}

Eleven+

Tyler and his mate have arrived with a lovely spare human, her brother Gavin. Jane is just as I imagined she would be. She’s a short little spitfire woman with pixie cut chocolate colored hair, large ivy green eyes, milky skin and a personality that could only be fated to keep Tyler on his toes. I didn’t even know they were coming until Edgar informed me literally fifteen minutes before they arrived.

After I pull on a pair of skinny jeans and yank on a plain green V-neck t-shirt. I don’t even both looking at my reflection in the mirror to check the nest I’m sure my hair is. Plodding down the stairs I make it to the entryway only to catch a very naked and dirty looking Jane and Tyler sneaking into the house only covered in a blanket.

“Do I want to know?” I ask trying really hard not to smirk at the pair.

Jane flushes red and Tyler’s brown eyes nearly pop out of his face in shock.

“Uh…no?”

I roll my eyes, “If your going to sneak into the house at least have a better story for me. Edgar was grumbling about have to fix a window…?”

Jane lets out a groan, “Here I go, pissing off vampires!”

“Its fine, babe. I’ll take care it.” Tyler soothes.

“You better not! I broke the damn thing, I’ll take care of it.” She argues.

“How did you break it?” I ask her.

She snaps her eyes to mine before giving me a sheepish smile, “I got pissed at Tyler and uh…shifted into my wolf. I’m still pretty new at it and I can’t really control it quite yet and my wolf wanted to be in the woods. I am so sorry about that, by the way, I will—“

I put up a hand trying really hard not to laugh, “It’s nothing to get worked up about I assure you, Jane.”

“But—“

“Seriously.” I assure her, “It just gives Edgar something new to complain about other then the mess we have on our hands. I really should be thanking you.”

“Thanking me?” She gasps, “What in the galaxy’s name for?”

I shrug and smile a bit, “Between you and me it can get a bit stale around here with all these men around. Its nice to see a woman making some noise around here for a change.”

“Oh she’ll make noise for you.” A man’s voice drawl and I look up to see Jane’s brother, Gavin come sauntering down the stairs confidently. He looks a bit like Jane with their high cheekbones; full lips and obvious beauty but his hair and eyes are a few shades lighter than hers. He’s dressed in just a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, which is tight enough to show his physical perfection. “You’ll just be begging her to shut up once she gets going.”

I take a step back from him, intimidated a little by his assessing gaze, “I’m sure I won’t be bothered much.”

“You’d be surprised.” He nearly purrs making me squirm a little.

He’s obviously a big flirt.

“Was there a meeting I wasn’t invited to?” The velvety voice of Edgar asks casually as he enters from the music room. I don’t doubt he’s coming back from his study, his common location since the inquest of his coven began.