Five+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song---------}

Five+ 

My attitude when walking into the nightclub is simple: Fuck Edgar.

I had stopped home with him on my tail but he had left me alone, even giving me our bedroom for the night. The next night I woke up on a mission, a mission to piss him off as much as he had pissed me off. Since I was in the mood to be a bitch I sauntered into the closet and picked my most drool-worthy outfit.

So now as I walk into the flashing light and perspiration scented atmosphere of the nightclub I feel nothing but confidence. It’s a novel sensation, feeling sexy on my own but from the looks I’m receiving I have no doubt I can pull it off. Personally, I blame it on the dress since it reeks of a sex siren.

Falling a centimeter or two below the swell of my ass the velvety fabric reveals the ivory flesh of my thighs before they become incased in black stockings. My feet are clad in black high heels and my cleavage, though sparse is also on display. The dress itself is strapless but with this corset I’m wearing under the dress my normally boyish figure is turned into one that would make any man sweat.

I feel like sex on legs and I know I look it.

I can feel Edgar isn’t far behind me, I knew he would follow. He always does, like the stalker he is. My body is on high alert knowing he’s close but my mind is shutting down my body’s pleas to go to him. No, we’re teaching him a lesson and giving in now won’t me any good. He needs to realize I’m not something he can lock away in a gilded cage.

Smiling at many of the men I catch staring I make my way towards the bar. For appearances sake I order a screwdriver and sip on it but it might was well be liquid paper for all good it does me. Turning my back towards the bar I look at the scene before me. Its strange to think I never went to places like this before and now most of my nights were spent in them looking for a night’s meal.

Licking my berry colored lips I meet the hungry eyes of a male. His eyes are a deep blue and his hair is a lovely messy cooper color. He’s handsome, very handsome and his eyes are on me. Sending him what I hope is an inviting smile his face lights up and he begins to walk towards me in all his black suited glory. He looks like a GQ model and though normally I would be second-guessing his interest I’m too into character to think twice about it.

“Hello.” I purr as he comes to a stop before me.

His lips twitch up into a smirk, “Hello.”

“Can I help you?” I ask innocently.

“Would you like to dance?”

I shrug one shoulder, “I would but I’m not very good.”

“I’ll show you.” He promises with a dramatic hand over his heart in a vow.

I giggle at the gesture, “Why thank you, kind sir.”

“My pleasure, fair maiden.”

Taking the hand he offers me he begins to lead me towards the dance floor. Feeling Edgar’s eyes on me I open my mind just a sliver to see his rage, hurt and lust as it swirls in his mind like a hurricane. Call me petty but I don’t feel bad about it. After that bullshit he pulled last night I’m willing to be a cold-hearted bitch for the evening. I can feel bad about this later, until then I’m going to goad him every chance I get.

“I’m Peter.” The copper headed model whispers in my ear.

“Anna.” I grin.

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.”