𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎-𝟸

a young man sat infront of a huge table, a large desk sign with his name imprinted was displayed at the center of the table. 

a knock disturbed the silent atmosphere, followed by the opening of the door which later revealed his secretary. "should we start now, sir?" the girl asked, receiving a nod afterwards.

"next!" he didn't know it would take this long to find an applicant suited for the job. it has been the twentieth person to apply, but still no luck in finding one. he groaned in annoyance.

footsteps were echoing throughout the room yet again. he took a moment before looking up and god, why was there an angel infront of him?

it's definitely her, he thought. he doesn't know the girl, but her presence felt like he was comfortable being with her, and it weirded him out. why? he asked himself.

the secretary had long left the room, but she just stood there, looking straight at his eyes. he had never seen her, but there's something familiar about her. the way her eyes sparkle, perhaps? he doesn't know.

he lightly shook his head, before gesturing her to have a seat. she did, although she was a bit reluctant at first. her fingers played with each other, and he noticed how nervous the girl was.

"what's your name?"

and for a second, the girl stopped her actions, blinking at him once. twice. as if she was shocked hearing him.

"what?" he asked, and the girl came back to her senses.

"oh, um, sorry." she cleared her throat before proceeding again. "my name is park jihyo."

she flashed a small smile afterwards, and it felt way too familiar for him.

"okay, miss park jihyo." the way her name rolled out his tongue was perfect, he doesn't know how only she does this to him.

the interviews starts right after, and yoongi thought that she's the one the company was looking for.

"thank you for giving me this opportunity, yoon— mr. min." she was fast at saving herself, but he caught it nonetheless. even the way she called his name was oddly familiar. what is happening?

before he could even speak again, jihyo had bowed before dashing quickly to the office exit.

park jihyo.
even her name sounds mysterious.