𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

yoongi walks to the elevator with a good mood, completely opposite of what the employees saw earlier.

as the elevator door opened, he was met by six familiar faces. "oh? yoongi hyung!" the youngest chirped.

"hey." he replied with a smile, the rest looked at him in confusion as he went in, clearly noticing his good mood.

"what's gotten you in a good mood?" jin asks, eyeing him suspiciously. "just stuff..." he simply shrugs.

they weren't really satisfied with his answers, it only made them curious. "ey, why are you so secretive?" he's nudged by hoseok, in an attempt to squeeze something from him.

"you'll find out soon." he answers just as the elevator opens to his floor. "see ya~" he waves them goodbye as they just stared back in disappointment.

"something good must've happened for him to be this happy." taehyung hummed, earning nods from the boys.

whatever it is, they're just glad that their friend has finally found his happiness.

"we'll be off, then!" nayeon gives jihyo a flying kiss (and jihyo responding with a fake barf), before stepping out first.

mina follows next and taps jihyo, "hey, come back to work tomorrow, alright?" she smirks at her friend, who just rolls her eyes.

"i will." she answers while opening the door wider. "we're here for you, okay? call us if you need anything." and with one last smile, mina proceeds to follow nayeon outside.

jihyo waves them goodbye and closes the door. she lets out a heavy sigh and walks towards the living room.

"what have i gotten myself into?" she lets her body fall on the sofa, exhausted just by thinking. "ah, how will i face them now?!" she grabs a pillow nearby and uses it to hide her face.

"i must've lost my mind." she grumbles once more.

jihyo's woken up early and was now finishing up, almost ready to go to work, when she received a phone call.

"hello?" she starts off. "hey, have you already left your house?" yoongi's voice greets her ears. "uhm, i haven't- i was about to leave though!" she grabs her bag and fastens her pace.

"good, i'll see you outside." and with that, he ends the call. "huh? outside?!" jihyo panics, her feet sliding in her shoes hurriedly. she runs to the door and opens it, and there she sees yoongi who was leaning on his car. he notices jihyo and quickly raises his hand.

jihyo looks at him in disbelief and dashes towards the car. "hey! what would you do if i already left?!"

"but you're still here, why would i have to worry about that?" yoongi grins as he opens the door for her.

jihyo scoffs and playfully rolls her eyes, "you're still a child." she grumbles. yoongi furrows his eyebrows, "still?" he asks her. jihyo had only realized her mistake, "ah- it's nothing. let's go?" jihyo waves it off and gets in the car, confusing him further.

he decides to put it aside for now, getting inside the car and driving off. "how was work yesterday?" jihyo asks as she buckles her seat belt. "the same as always. what about you?" he throws a question back. "hmmm, nayeon, my bestfriend, and mina came to visit. it's quite a surprise, they actually know each other." she giggles, a pleasant tone reaching yoongi's ears.