Chapter 2

Eren woke up on the couch at about 5:00 in the morning, he got up and headed into the kitchen to make himself some coffee. A few minutes later he is back on the couch drinking his coffee, Mikasa then comes down the stairs still in her pajamas and tired eyes. "Good morning 'Beautiful'." Eren says sarcastically. "Shut up." she growls.

Eren just laughs and almost spils his coffe onto his lap, "I hope you choke on your coffe." MIkasa hisses. "Oh come on that was funny Eren chuckles. Eren then hears a vibration in his pocket and he checks his phone.

FROM ANNIE LEONHARDT

ABOUT YOUR QUESTION LAST NIGHT I HAVE DECIDED TO TRAIN YOU, BE PREPARED LATER TONIGHT.

Mikasa looks at the message and looks at Eren and raises her eyebrow, "What exactly did you ask Annie, Eren?" she then smiles and laughs a little, Eren then looks at the message and back at her. "You know you are a very dirty person." he  then gets up and takes a quick shower and gets ready for school. He then waits by the door with all of his stuff waiting for Mikasa.

Once Mikasa is downstairs they head out the door to go get Armin, Jean, and Marco. They head over to Armin's first who lived fairly close to them. "Hey guys." he says as he walks out the door. "Hey Armin." they both say. They then head over to Marco's then over to Jean's. Mikasa had to keep Jean and Eren away from eachother before they ended up killing eachother.

Soon they all arrive at school and head up to Mr. Levi's class. Sadly Levi taught algebra, Eren's weak point. Once They all separated for their classes Eren sat in his seat next to Reiner. Reiner was one of Eren's other friends that he hung out with, Reiner was on the football team and was also on the wrestling team with Bertholdt.

"Hey Reiner." Eren says as he sits in his seat. "Hey." he replies, "So how was last night?" Reiner asks. "It was fine Annie put a beatdown on me--- wait a minute how did you know about last night?" Reiner laughs, "Did you forget im also friends with Annie, She tells me and Bertholdt quite a bit."

Eren then looks back at Reiner, "What did she say." Eren asks finnaly, "She---" "HEY you two stop talking and get to work.", "I'll tell you later." Reiner says finnaly. In about an hour class ends and Eren runs after Reiner. "HEY REINER WAIT UP! so can you tell me what Annie said?" "hmm, well she basically said she beat your ass into the ground." Reiner starts to laugh and heads down to Ms. Hanges biology class.

Eren then runs off to P.E class. While in the locker room Eren pulls out his phone 

TO ANNIE LEONHARDTD

Hey Annie uhmm i was just wondering do you want to sit with us at lunch today??

He quickly sent the message and soon felt a vibration come from his phone.

FROM ANNIE LEONHARDT

NO

TO ANNIE LEONHARDT

Oh come on please!!!

FROM ANNIE LEONHARDT

I SAID NO

TO ANNIE LEONHARDT 

OH COME ON SIT WiTH US WERE A FUN LITTLE GROUP :)

FROM ANNIE LEONHARDT

FUCK OFF ALREADY!!

Eren then put his phone away and stopped bugging her for the time being "Well that could have gone better." He mutters as he runs into the gym.